GDT: 6/28/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaChaser

Mar 10, 2021
Tampa
I'm looking for a great series. I don't think the Habs have what they need to beat Tampa. Habs have earned the right to be in the SC finals, but I think Tampa has played more physical teams to get to the finals.

Got my ticket, and my Monster Magnet t-shirt under my jersey. So drop the puck.

Go Bolts.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
upload_2021-6-28_10-47-25.png

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Main board and Habs fans appear to be grossly underestimating

I mean, obviously stranger things have happened and if the Habs when, then that would suck but so it goes (odds are they would've earned it), but I feel there's a pretty decent argument you can make that they're the worst team we've faced this postseason, even factoring in some of the improvement of performance from some of their guys, least of which being Price. Yes, they're playing well obviously - it would be really f*cking difficult to reach the SCF without playing well - but I would you rather be facing the Hurricanes or Islanders or Panthers right now? Just because Florida was in the first round several weeks ago now, nobody should lose sight on how difficult that series was at times.

If we play to our level, Montréal can't beat us, at least not without some serious puck luck. Just need to keep those performance levels where they've generally been this postseason. Actually winning a series opening home game would definitely help in that regard.

Reactions: Hoek

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
panther fan wishing guys all the best. i would like nothing better than to see tampa win another cup, especially with a defeat against the arrogant montreal fan base and players. indeed the 2 best goalies in the league, but i give the edge to tampa. go out and beat montreal. i would love to see a sweep!!!!!!
beat of luck and looking forward to next years revised rivalry between tampa, and florida.
GGGGGGGOOOOOOO BBBBBBOOOOOOLLLLLLLTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! let's win this!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad