6/21/21 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay [SF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
How was that any different than the cross check to Nelson minutes earlier. The only difference the Islander didnt drop like he got hit by a mack truck. If you touch those f***ing p***yes wearing a Tampa jersey they flip and dive like Mike Tyson hit them. And the refs fall for it every time.

Reactions: TheNumber4

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I heard the same. Send Barzal to the showers early to keep a lid on revenge-seeking, and no suspension would be my call.

Feels about right. Think its definitely a major, but I don't see any real injury here. DoPS probably gonna hit him with a fine, if anything.

Reactions: BernieParent

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Star player treatment with no priors, so he probably won't get a suspension, especially if they're assessing a major here. Still beyond dumb when you're down 6-0. I get that you're pissed off but holy hell that's the polar opposite of the game you played the entire year.

Just last round Barzal crosschecked an inbound Lazar in the face.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
It's a 6-0 game, no problem with a 5 minute major there. Not suspension worthy, but reckless to say the least. If you give him 2, it just opens him up to retribution later.

Barzal is lucky to get tossed, because he sure as hell wasn't going to stand up for himself when the Bolts come calling. Smart by the officials.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
That is a penalty but give me a break.

A Guy can take a 95mph slap shot directly to the face and skate off by himself but have a stick ride up and graze your face… better lay on the ice like you’re dying.
he sure milked it...

Reactions: Number8

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I didn't feel that was a major as a Bolts fan, maybe because he stalked him for a while?
Seen worse just get 2 minutes. dunno.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
How was that any different than the cross check to Nelson minutes earlier. The only difference the Islander didnt drop like he got hit by a mack truck. If you touch those f***ing p***yes wearing a Tampa jersey they flip and dive like Mike Tyson hit them. And the refs fall for it every time.
What's the difference between a cross check to the chest and a cross check to the face?

Someone help this fella out because I'm not capable of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad