GDT: #6//2019.10.14//"Thanksgiving Showdown"//Oilers@Blackhawks//6:30pm//United Center//etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I don’t mind Ramsay. He reminds me of a few HFOil posters. ;)

You're on the wrong channel, get your program right! ;)

Waldorf_and_Statler_2.JPG

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That's what they do in All in The Oilers Family.

Good thing we fired Meathead but Archie Burger is still around..

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Onto the game guys, Happy Turkey Day round 2 people!

I was more referring to No Maas, pardon my Spanish.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving all!

May we be blessed with an Oilers victory smothered in a Neal hatty so our obsessive southern neighbours continue their melt down.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
He works much better with Nurse on that top pair in the small sample size.
Nurse and Larsson look terrible together.
That's how I feel too.
Do we reunite 77/6 and send Persson down to play with Russell? Or does Persson get sent back to Bakers?

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
He works much better with Nurse on that top pair in the small sample size.
Nurse and Larsson look terrible together.

I'd be inclined to go with this when Larsson is back:

Klef Larsson
Nurse Bear
Russell Persson

We know Larsson can log the minutes and is a safer bet with Klef (yes... Larsson hasn't been great last year, but he's a known quantity)

Then we get to have Persson handling the breakouts/offense on his own, but with a steady defensive guy. And we don't have to mess with Nurse/Bear, but we put Bear in a position (2nd pairing competition) where he is still a bit shielded.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Klef Larsson
Nurse Bear
Russell Persson

We know Larsson can log the minutes and is a safer bet with Klef (yes... Larsson hasn't been great last year, but he's a known quantity)

Then we get to have Persson handling the breakouts/offense on his own, but with a steady defensive guy. And we don't have to mess with Nurse/Bear, but we put Bear in a position (2nd pairing competition) where he is still a bit shielded.

Tippett/Playfair are doing a pretty good job managing TOI.

Nurse leads overall.
Klef gets a lot of PP time.
Bear gets a lot of ES time.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Somebody translate these for a person who has never watched this cooking program or whatever it is. I think I'm outing that I don't watch ANY program.

Did they cover the Nicholson burger? Is it axed off the menu, it should be..

Not for the Masterchef competition which involves some degree of culinary skill. The only time the Bobby Nicks burger might make an appearance on a Gordon Ramsay show is Kitchen Nightmares.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015

Klef Larsson
Nurse Bear
Russell Persson

And Persson would be a good addition with Russell, as he can make the outlet passes and aid in the transition game, Russell's fatal flaws.

Reactions: bucks_oil

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Do you guys think Bear is a better fit on the first pairing instead of Larsson?

lol yea I got soooo much sympathy for them
I think we should wait until the the trade deadline and if he is still playing this well, ship Larsson off somewhere. I can already envision Larsson being too slow for the play, fumbling picks etc. Bear so fat has been a revelation for us, I am shocked at how effective he has been.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Coffey

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Bear looks so incredible this year. Let's go 6-0 boys. Some secondary scoring would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad