GDT: #6//2019.10.14//"Thanksgiving Showdown"//Oilers@Blackhawks//6:30pm//United Center//etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusoilers

Дмитрий Самуроков 38
Oct 9, 2019
Siberia
Go oilers from Omsk, Russia. Random photo that makes me laugh
1568701560116.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
5 game win streak and a stomach full of turkey. The confidence will be running sky high for this Oilers group meaning that comeback streak of ours? That'll be done. Instead, we'll come out on fire and this game will be a blow out. This group is due for a dominant win. LETS GO!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Nah Caggiula was trash.

Strome would definitely be an upgrade on anyone in our bottom 6 though.

Completely disagree that Strome would be an upgrade on Sheahan.
Sheahan is bigger, better on the forecheck, better on faceoffs and better on the PK as well. Strome has more natural skill but he only displays it on occasion.

OfCorsiDid

Ah shit, here we go again
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I’d love to see a nice wire to wire win.

4-2 Oilers with goals from 4 different goal scorers.

Nygard, Sheahan, Draisaitl and an empty netter from Chaisson.

Then we all get another serving of turkey.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone checked out Sportsnet? Not one mention of the Oilers . We could quite possible go 8-0 to start and they will still say we had it too easy

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I guess your guess of lines are correct, but sad that Haas is already taken aside. I guess Chiasson is put with Nygård ´cause he is a finisher(??), and Archibald isnt (???). Otherwise It make sense to put Chiasson with the other big guys. Khaira seem to be in the lineup to stay, is trusted as one of the steady PK:ers, with Granlund. The only reason I see Granlund in, and not Russell or Haas. Or Tippet may not like them. I dont know.

Is Neal playing on the Mcdavid or Nuge line? I prefer Nuges line, with Jurco. And we´ll see if Nuge is a fit for Neal. Im not sure.

I’m not doubting anything Tippett does now. Undefeated , Top 3 PP, Top 3 PK. He has my vote of confidence

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Blackhawks will be going hard for their first win. This will be a hard fought game.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I think this one will be high scoring. Gonna predict 7-5 Oilers.

Hawks D is pretty god awful defensively. Gustafsson, Seabrook, washed up Keith.. yikes.

Reactions: Yeah15

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Always predicts the Oilers to lose and never shuts up when Matthews scores...

coincidence? I think not!

The Oilers are fortunate to have their record, unless they have a much better first period and contributions from their bottom six, it’ll catch up to them soon.

And what does my liking the Leafs and Matthews have to do with this thread?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
LMAO. What makes it so hilarious is that it's so believable. The dialogue and accompanying images was top notch! I really enjoyed this GDT.

Somebody translate these for a person who has never watched this cooking program or whatever it is. I think I'm outing that I don't watch ANY program.

Did they cover the Nicholson burger? Is it axed off the menu, it should be..

Onto the game, don't want to tempt fate or karma and I won't say it but this is a matchup between a team that has won ALL their games and a team that has won NONE of their games..

Don't read anything into that..;)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Somebody translate these for a person who has never watched this cooking program or whatever it is. I think I'm outing that I don't watch ANY program.

Did they cover the Nicholson burger? Is it axed off the menu, it should be..

Onto the game, don't want to tempt fate or karma and I won't say it but this is a matchup between a team that has won ALL their games and a team that has won NONE of their games..

Don't read anything into that..;)

I thought you were a Gordon Ramsay fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad