GDT: 6/20/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I followed my rules, by the way: my husband and I got Chinese takeaway for dinner. If it works and we win, I'll cook something similar for game 4. If it doesn't, I have no idea what I'll do.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I just saw sheet music on our GDT and had Nam flashbacks to elementary school.

What have we regressed to.
I did have some stuffy ones in elementary and high school. Then again, had some serious hotties too....

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't need to listen because I've already heard it several times. JS Bach was a genius organ composer.

My favorite piece by him for organ is his passacaglia and fugue in C minor. Here's a version of it, also by my favorite organist:

Meanwhile, all I once knew how to play is stuff like this, and my disability prevents me from playing the pedals anymore:

n3v38La.png

That's a bummer. I take it you were classically taught. It's a shame on my end because I had the attention span of a goldfish and I can wish I want that I had been too but there's no sense in it

Reactions: Summer Rose

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Hostile environment tonight with the fans leading the charge would be good. Did they hand out the 12 year old clappers again for the fans tonight?

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
We are meant to be heroes. We are meant to fight witches and monsters and evil spirits, even if it appears that we will not survive the encounter. In short, we are meant to hope and to believe in the impossible. The meaning comes from the fight itself, from fighting against such great odds and such great powers, regardless of whether there is a great victory at the end, or not. Our victory is in the trying. — Francisco X Stork

Reactions: DaBolts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad