Don't lose the cup sitting in our barn
Last game vasy looked like a cat playing with yarn
3peat was only a dream
Down I go, floating in a salty stream
Time to close the chapter
1 cup for a loser like Kuemper
At least i have kewl b2b merch
I can still shout "OVER THE CAP AND WE KNEW IT" from my perch

Poetry record 9-4. So it turns out we suck again.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Show some pride and get back into the series by any means possible. One win is all it takes and it's a series again. I think we all remember Game 5 and then Game 6 against the Islanders a year ago...8-0 win and 2-0 lead in the next game sure turned into a 3-2 OT loss real quickly. It's difficult but it's not impossible.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Colorado is going to come out desperate to finish us off. We need to plan on attacking them tonight with everything we have. If we're just gonna casually swirl around the neutral zone hoping they'll pass it into a turnover as opposed to every dude just deciding he's Connor McDavid on a solo mission into the offensive zone we are absolutely screwed.

I died and went back to 2011 watching Guy Boucher hockey with game 2

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Heard the ice at Amalie is not in good shape. Anyone have any contacts at the arena that can update us?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Heard the ice at Amalie is not in good shape. Anyone have any contacts at the arena that can update us?

I think @Whoshattenkirkshoes sometimes has an edge. But I can't be sure he can know. I wouldn't imagine this to be true as Amalie has one of the better ices in the league. I wouldn't speculate until puck drop. Chances are the ice is fine. But given how late in the year it is, it's not impossible I'm wrong. This is probably not a popular opinion, but I think the season needs to be over by the last week of May. I'm not dissing June hockey. I'm just saying it gets worse as the year wears on and it's currently 700 f***ing degrees out here and it was already hot 3 weeks ago.

If the boys are playing in slush at Amalie then it means even the best facilities have their limitations and I don't want to see a championship contested on a poor field of play.

Reactions: flyfysher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad