6 -2 Habs vs Kings Is this real life? edition

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
After the gut-wrenching week we've had, this was welcome relief.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Wow sick 3rd.

tumblr_nb3kfk2MfJ1tctm09o1_500.gif

Shout out to everyone who *****ed about the shots count in the main GDT.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Two of the goals were not strong. He had little chance on the others.

Subban, Sekac second, Ghettos were all stoppable shots.

At the very least you want him to make one of the two between ghetto and DD's goal. Not that they are bad goals per say, just need big stops once in awhile.

Jones literally didn't make one big save. He made saves on the his routine shots, every else went in.

Pretty much if Price played like Jones, he spots LA a touchdown

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
This game was amazing.

I stayed up to see Andrighetto.

1) Price was priceless ... until the game was won.
2) Jones had a bad night, yet he made no striking mistake or gave no obvious softy ... the Habs offense simply clicked on their opportunities.
3) i would not call this an opportunistic win, rather a realistic win. Because they created their opportunities and transformed them.

Great game.
Long way to go with the juniors. the future looks bright.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gilbert led the Habs in shot-blocking at one point.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Got no issue with Gilbert, you rarely hear his name because he quietly does his job. I wish he brought a bit more offense though but he is solid for the price.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

gilbert had an oustanding game, and he's has a couple good games recently as well, its too bad most people got off on the wrong foot with him, they see his size in the numbers and think physical defenseman which hes NOT, hes a puckmoving defenseman disguised as a stay at home, and on the 3rd pairing, it seems to be catching teams off guard, his "relance d'attaque" is as good as the russians imo.

weaver needed some rest anyway, and it seems gilbert on a 3rd pairing is proving to be lucrative, and beaulieu looks great next to him

right now, i dont want to see that defense TOUCHED

if i could replace anything, it would be emelin for tinordi, but even then, emelin has his moments..i mean hes not the worst ive ever seen lol...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
gilbert had an oustanding game, and he's has a couple good games recently as well

weaver needed some rest anyway, and it seems gilbert on a 3rd pairing is proving to be lucrative, and beaulieu looks great next to him

right now, i dont want to see that defense TOUCHED

if i could replace anything, it would be emelin for tinordi, but even then, emelin has his moments..i mean hes not the worst ive ever seen lol...

On a contender Weaver is a 6-7 Dman. I hope MT realizes this soon. He should play 50 games a year max.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad