GDT: 6/18/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Colorado [SCF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Is it? I don't know how long it takes. And its one thing if you're just going to visit. I'm sure its much different if you're competing in a sport heavy on cardio.
I have no experience either. Google is giving my different answers but it seems like most people acclimate after a few days. Staying at a single altitude allows their bodies to adjust normally, where if you are descending or ascending changing altitudes, your body faces issues trying to adjust too quickly.

Reactions: Master P

Hedmonster Bolt

Les Paul Goon Life
May 8, 2018
Largo,Fl
That Did Not Go Well That Did Not Go How I Planned GIF - That Did Not Go Well That Did Not Go How I Planned That Did Not Go Good GIFs

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
imagine the storyline from this. Down 2-0 in the series losing 7-0 in embarrassing fashion. Shut out by a scrub goalie in a cup final game. Hell the only thing that would make the come back win more epic is to go down 3-0 and steal the avs souls winning game 7 on their home ice for the 3 peat.
I'll stick every limb in a blender if this happens.

I'll just be a blended up nugget watching us win if it happens. It ain't happening though.

"I leave vasy in, we still have a chance"

"Bishop, he's 6'7". It takes him a little longer to get up" (after Ben was injured in 2015)

Coop going full lawyer here

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
compher and helm were the only forwards not to have a point and half their D had points

That's all 4 lines dominating. We got punked so hard.

Gotta pour another

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
This team has played its best when it absolutely had to in recent years, so that's either going to happen again in game 3 and 4 or our run is over. It's imperative that we score first, the Avs aren't used to playing from behind. It reminds me of when the Bucs played the Chiefs in the Super Bowl two years ago and after building a significant lead the Chiefs started to melt down and commit a ton of penalties. Playing from behind is worlds different and we need to put them in that position. We're going to see what kind of heart this team has in game 3, or if they're content to settle for two Cups.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
This team has played its best when it absolutely had to in recent years, so that's either going to happen again in game 3 and 4 or our run is over. It's imperative that we score first, the Avs aren't used to playing from behind. It reminds me of when the Bucs played the Chiefs in the Super Bowl two years ago and after building a significant lead the Chiefs started to melt down and commit a ton of penalties. Playing from behind is worlds different and we need to put them in that position. We're going to see what kind of heart this team has in game 3, or if they're content to settle for two Cups.
One cup for Mr Perry. The truest jinx of them all.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I started to figure we'd start with a sweep(CBJ) and end it with a sweep...

Sports are so symmetrical like that

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
He's not saying Vasi is a spoiled brat that won't listen to what the coach says, just that he wants to compete til the end. I wouldn't take it literally.
Probably thw whole message was correct, but these words were not perfect.
Btw it's not a real problem right now. I hope Vasy will play a great G3.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Where do you go to see post game interviews? I want to see what they have to say about tonight’s performance.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Honestly I think I've watched better Lightning games sometimes.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Where do you go to see post game interviews? I want to see what they have to say about tonight’s performance.
Why? What cliche would make you feel better?

“We just didn’t play our game.”

“We needed to get pucks in deep and we didn’t do that.”

“Things didn’t go our way tonight.”

“The bounces weren’t in our favor.”

“We didn’t give ourselves a chance to win.”

“Vasy is the best goalie in the world, but we really let him down tonight with the way we played in front of him.”

“But now we are going back to Tampa, and our fans, and we’ll be ready to go for game 3.”

I didn’t watch any post game, but I’m gonna go ahead and predict I just told you the majority of how it went.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
compher and helm were the only forwards not to have a point and half their D had points

That's all 4 lines dominating. We got punked so hard.

Gotta pour another

Did you miss Darren f***ingallstar Helm cruise down the wing and snipe one clean past Vasi for the back breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad