GDT: 6/15/21 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay [SF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Maybe I’m just being grouchy... but Anyone else surprised by the lack of a pregame show? There’s nothing on Bally Sun, FS, or even the national NBC broadcast until right before puck drop. I mean I know rays baseball is on (1 game out of 162 lol) but I’d hope our playoff game would take precedence at least locally. Oh yeah & inside the f*kin Marlins lol?? If this was MLB playoffs or NFL we’d have endless hours of talking heads spewing their fluff. As for NBC, it’s the last 4 teams & only 1 game gets played per night now... yet we have US Olympic trials on instead?

I hope ESPN is ready to give this sport the exposure it deserves... especially during the playoffs.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Guess for today since Whiskey failed me last game, I am going to do beer and tequila? Don't make me do it team...don't
Gonna have to take the car to the repair shop in the morning, I'll need to stay within a couple of whiskey shots tonight.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Guess for today since Whiskey failed me last game, I am going to do beer and tequila? Don't make me do it team...don't

whatever you’re drinking (or eating), just make sure it’s not from NY or has any connection in any way.... made, bottled, distributed, etc. And Don’t you dare make yourself a long island iced tea!

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
87256044-2FE0-4FE4-B164-8767234D7E92.jpeg
Maybe I’m just being grouchy... but Anyone else surprised by the lack of a pregame show? There’s nothing on Bally Sun, FS, or even the national NBC broadcast until right before puck drop. I mean I know rays baseball is on (1 game out of 162 lol) but I’d hope our playoff game would take precedence at least locally. Oh yeah & inside the f*kin Marlins lol?? If this was MLB playoffs or NFL we’d have endless hours of talking heads spewing their fluff. As for NBC, it’s the last 4 teams & only 1 game gets played per night now... yet we have US Olympic trials on instead?

I hope ESPN is ready to give this sport the exposure it deserves... especially during the playoffs.

just flipped on our own News Channel 8 for the weather... on the bottom ticker they have “Countdown to Tokyo” with 37 days remaining lol. No countdown to puck drop in 37 minutes... I swear sometimes this market does not appreciate the team it has

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
NHL playoffs is not the time for cocktails. Whatever you drink, you drink it raw.

I may just about allow ice.

You start with the mix for the first period and switch it up to straight after the first period :laugh:

Reactions: JoVel

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Need to want this and come out hungry. It will be tough and we need to do more 5-on-5 but we can do it.

Let's go Lightning!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
God damn.

Just learned that the Finnish commentator will be doing all the games from now on. So whatever happens I won't have to listen to the NBC screw for one more second this season.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
God damn.

Just learned that the Finnish commentator will be doing all the games from now on. So whatever happens I won't have to listen to the NBC screw for one more second this season.
Or at least until the Winter Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad