fGWuwuW.png

s400s04.png

z7XYOy4.png

Kak1tbO.png

jCxe7DT.png

Reactions: J T Money

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
If we lose I believe we're officially a sub .500 team at home in the playoffs under Cooper. 21-22 I believe. We also probably lose the series.

This is the kind of game a championship team finds a way to win.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Pressure is on to win, can't afford to go down 0-2..

Can we eliminate the passivity and the mistakes, matching their work effort, then we stand a good chance winning.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
First time all playoffs the Lightning are facing basically a must win game.

Gotta have it boys.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So there is a lot of talk that our defense hasn’t scored a single goal yet (in stark contrast to our Cup run last year).

kmo429

Jul 22, 2011
Fully expect TB to come out absolutely flying in the first period. Varly will need to stand tall. Isles can end the first down one or tied then I like their chances tonight. Best goalie in the world on the other end may feel differently. Isles never greatly out-chanced the Pens or Bruins but they converted in their chances at a very successful rate. Won’t work quite as well against Vasi and the Bolts so Isles will need to start getting pucks on net early and often rest of the series. Game 1 was a good start.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Fully expect TB to come out absolutely flying in the first period. Varly will need to stand tall. Isles can end the first down one or tied then I like their chances tonight. Best goalie in the world on the other end may feel differently. Isles never greatly out-chanced the Pens or Bruins but they converted in their chances at a very successful rate. Won’t work quite as well against Vasi and the Bolts so Isles will need to start getting pucks on net early and often rest of the series. Game 1 was a good start.
Wrong forum. :)

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I feel like the early penalties scared us off a bit. You had the scrum right away with matching minors, then Goodrow takes another not long after for roughing up Palmieri. We didn't really get in their face beyond that point.

Looking forward to a more intense battle tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad