GDT: 6/11/22 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Back in the Final and it's almost certain we'll have Point for all of it. Colorado is a good team but their playoff run is hard to gauge considering they didn't exactly go against elite defense/goaltending. It won't be easy but I have faith we can get it done.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Stamkos is in that conversation now too. Never thought I'd say that.
Yep. Was thinking about it earlier tonight and would say it’s between stamkos, Palat, and kuch, with honestly… the edge going to stammer imo. He’s scored some big goals these playoffs.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I didn't want to post this last game 'cause I didn't want to jinx you guys but I'll post it now :

6j7hka.jpg

Thank you for eliminating The Rags from the Playoffs, Mr. Stamkos. :D
I'm a Mets fan, so they always help keep things in perspective when things don't go the Bolts way :laugh:

Reactions: DaBolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yep. Was thinking about it earlier tonight and would say it’s between stamkos, Palat, and kuch, with honestly… the edge going to stammer imo. He’s scored some big goals these playoffs.
I'd say Stamkos, Kuch, and Vasy. Vasy is probably in the lead right now, Stamkos and Kuch tied. Palat the darkhorse.

Reactions: DaBolts

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Avs are good but like others have said, difficult to gauge when you've played beer league goalies and one line teams. We are their biggest test and they are ours. Can't wait. Hoping point is ready. Nash has been so impressive these last two games so going from him to Point injected into our lineup is ginormous.

Question is, where does he play?

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Avs are good but like others have said, difficult to gauge when you've played beer league goalies and one line teams. We are their biggest test and they are ours. Can't wait. Hoping point is ready. Nash has been so impressive these last two games so going from him to Point injected into our lineup is ginormous.

Do you think Avs are some weak point?
Ok, we will have a lot of time to talk about it but...

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Goaltending and experience. I don't follow the Avs too much but we play every style and know how to get the wins when we need it. Will be interesting to see if they can. They looked fragile late in games against Edmonton and st Louis. Still advanced but they have a weakness.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Avs goalies aren't much better. And I still question how good their defense is at actual defending. They got lit up by the Oilers worse than the Kings did, and blew a 3 goal lead at home to the Blues who aren't offensive dynamos.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Really, 3rd line would probably be best. Takes some pressure off him, and he's not going to be 100%. Give him 12-14 minutes per night with Perry and Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad