GDT: #6 - 10/16/18 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Are there any plans for MSG to broadcast in 4K? I'm tired of 1080i broadcasts in 2018. Sports could be so much more immersive in 4K.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Rebuilding doesn't mean everyone under 24 just plays no matter what. It's still important to improve performance and try and do what's best for the team. Not to mention, the coaches are still looking at combinations and pairings etc. The early parts of the seasons is likely an adjustment for them
if you played EHM you'd know you win the cup in 3 years if you do that. smh

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Are there any plans for MSG to broadcast in 4K? I'm tired of 1080i broadcasts in 2018. Sports could be so much more immersive in 4K.

I don't you really want a more immersive experience this year...

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Pionk seems to be playing fine when I catch him, he's being pressured pretty bad without any obvious release valves and tries to skate the puck out most of the time instead of blindly slamming it up the boards

:shrug:

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
If team had average offense, they could actually be a .500 club with Lundqvist. Team is snake bitten.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Once again we just hand teh puckover to the opposition. Smith could have held on to that puck and started another controlled zone entry instead of just throwing it back in while we were tagging up for offside. No-one was changing

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Pionk seems to be playing fine when I catch him, he's being pressured pretty bad without any obvious release valves and tries to skate the puck out most of the time instead of blindly slamming it up the boards

:shrug:
Right as I write that he gets completely crossed up and lost on a super simple dump in
WELP

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I remember when Nathan MacKinnon was a glorified 50 point player on these boards :rolleyes:

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I wish I could put to words how irritating it is when a defenseman has the puck and ample time to look around, assess the situation, and skate a little; but still just tries to weakly flick it up the boards.

If you know as soon as you get it that the only thing you're ever doing in that spot is going up the boards, then do it with authority. Worst case, you ice it and there's a faceoff. When the other team's D is essentially treating your "clearing attempt" as a pass, then it may be time to reassess your strategy.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Its not the fans fault that everything at MSG is ridiculously overpriced. No one wants to pay 12 dollars for a bud light.

It's cheaper for me to travel from Vienna to Helsinki, attend a KHL game near the glass, buy a jersey, eat and drink, stay in a hotel, fly back the next day than to just buy a ticket for a Rangers game with a similar view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad