GDT: #6 - 10/16/18 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
It's cheaper for me to travel from Vienna to Helsinki, attend a KHL game near the glass, buy a jersey, eat and drink, stay in a hotel, fly back the next day than to just buy a ticket for a Rangers game with a similar view.

It cheaper for me to see the Ranger game than fly to Vienna then Helsinki eat drink and stay in a hotel and then watch a KHL game by the glass.

Being in Austria to start is probably the folcrum no?

effen

Feb 3, 2018
This isnt fine. This is what I have a problem with. He isnt dogging it. He has 2g 1a. He is producing better than most on the team.

Why give Buchnevic the wake up call? They're a better team with him in the line up. I get that he cant hold everyone accountable at the same time, but some of these scratches dont make sense to me.
He sees him every day and has been a straight shooter to a fault, preaching accountability and scratching all sorts of people including his presumptive #1D. If he says he's dogging it, I don't see how you don't take him at his word.

Just because it's St. Pavel doesn't mean he's not dogging it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
It cheaper for me to see the Ranger game than fly to Vienna then Helsinki eat drink and stay in a hotel and then watch a KHL game by the glass.

Being in Austria to start is probably the folcrum no?

I am talking about JUST the ticket to the game for the Rangers. That's how expensive tickets at MSG are.

I remember a story from 2015, when we played Tampa in the ECF and people living on Long Island flew to Tampa to watch the Rangers because it was cheaper than going to the game at MSG.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Pionk has a weird mix of "wow nice individual play there" and "holy shit you can't skate/defend/think/breath and blink at the same time"

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
He sees him every day and has been a straight shooter to a fault, preaching accountability and scratching all sorts of people including his presumptive #1D. If he says he's dogging it, I don't see how you don't take him at his word.

Just because it's St. Pavel doesn't mean he's not dogging it.

Hayes has one assist in 5 games. Is he legitimately giving it his all? If he is, we have bigger problems than I thought.

Zibenejad played his first noticeable game against the Oilers.

Zuccarello has been a ghost every game.

Buchnevic isnt the only one not pulling his weight.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Zibanejad 50+ point player
Zucc 55+ point player
Kreider 50+ point player
Spooner 50 point player
Hayes 50 point player
Buchnevich 50 point player
Namestnikov 40 point player
Chytil top 50 prospect
Howden promising rookie
Vesey 30 point player
Fast 30+ point player
Lettieri decent 4th liner with scoring ability

Sorry, but it is not the players it is the loser coaching staff they assembled.

Notwithstanding that a handful of those players have never hit the numbers you've pegged for them, that is a really unimpressive collection of talent.

The team is decidedly not underachieving. They are, to, to coin a phrase, not a good hockey team.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Pionk has a weird mix of "wow nice individual play there" and "holy **** you can't skate/defend/think/breath and blink at the same time"
Again, separates Calvert from the puck and moves out of the zone in one swoop. Really good! Waiting for him to helicopter into his own net 5 minutes from now.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Thank you Staal for not dumping that there. Great job to reset that play and break that old habit to just throw the puck away

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Very good period. Shut down their offense. MacKinnons line is one of the best in the league and they kept them silent.

Good defense this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad