effen

Feb 3, 2018
zucc with a 40 foot saucer pass lmao
and the theo fleury slot redirect

good return shift

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Despite the rebuild, I am still up at 1 AM to watch this team. It hurts to see the games aren't sold out. Man, what I would give to sit in those empty seats right now...

Same, game wouldn't be over until nearly 3am where I live.....it's especially bad considering I'd gladly pay to see some games, no matter state the team is in

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
OK, I think I have seen enough of this new clown system, dump and chasing pucks every chance we get and getting pinned in our own zone. ADA and Buchnevich scratched what a joke of a rebuild.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
OK, I think I have seen enough of this new clown system, dump and chasing pucks every chance we get and getting pinned in our own zone. ADA and Buchnevich scratched what a joke of a rebuild.

Yes, it's the system and not *squints at TV* the roster of B list prospects and plugs.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath

Rebuilding doesn't mean everyone under 24 just plays no matter what. It's still important to improve performance and try and do what's best for the team. Not to mention, the coaches are still looking at combinations and pairings etc. The early parts of the seasons is likely an adjustment for them

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

effen

Feb 3, 2018
of course the one time a pass would have been better on a break, Vesey has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->