GDT: #6 - 10/16/18 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
just makes me sick. Why can't we EVER have a big time scorer? Even ****ty teams usually have at least one guy. Vancouver is terrible but last year they had Boeser lighting it up and now they have Pettersson who was setting the league on fire right away (until he got piledrivered). I think we might have a 2013 Florida Panthers-esque year where our top scorer ends up with like 40 points or something,

Something, something not drafting high...

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
5 - 2 NYR W vs COL
3 - 0 NYR W vs WAS

first winning streak inbound

conceit.JPG

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Kinda feel like maybe the coaching staff needs to start making a few lineup decisions in these next 5 games. Are we going to keep rotating a forward in and out of the lineup? Defense in and out of the lineup? All season?

Let's try to get some solid pairs figured out here

Reactions: Tob

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Kinda feel like maybe the coaching staff needs to start making a few lineup decisions in these next 5 games. Are we going to keep rotating a forward in and out of the lineup? Defense in and out of the lineup? All season?

Gorton should make the decisions for them.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY

That would be nice.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
McLeod-Spooner-Lettieri is like the ideal hockey space junk line. I like Spooner as a depth player but still. Just putting three dudes out there.

They probably score twice tonight

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Not sure how you guys feel, but I absolutely cannot STAND Giannone's play by play. No flow, very spotty, uneven, just to name a few things that come to mind. Too many times repeating the score and who scored. Jeez, we watch and KNOW the score (used to be broadcasting 101, but now it's on the screen) Ugggh.

He IS good at his post game "storyline or synopsis" if you will.

johng.jpg

Jokes aside I like John but in the capacity like you mentioned, between the benches, intermissions and any post game stuff. Play by play is just not something I want from him.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah if we're 1-4 with Hank going through a good stretch it doesn't bode well for the team's final record, even if we are optimistic and assume a .920+ performance from him over the full season.

At least there won't be any hesitation to deal McQuaid, Zuccarello, and Hayes at the deadline if this keeps up (Although if Chytil stays at wing there may be room for a re-signed Hayes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad