GDT: #6 - 10/16/18 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual Suspect

Aug 22, 2005
Warren County, NJ
Will Buch sit on the left or right side of the press box?

Whichever side has the crying towel and least good view of how to play hard and smart every shift.

EDIT: almost a good smart-a** remark but unfair so calling myself on it. Needs to be more hardnosed both ends of the rink, though. Still looks somehow like he's not able to get locked in with any linemates. Where's the line between leaving him alone to settle in somewhere and losing patience with the seeming inability to adapt? Frustrating player... again... but it's early in the new regime and he's not the only one getting the chance to be held "accountable". Maybe 25 games from now we'll be wondering exactly what/who flipped the lights on for him...

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Different kind of Ugly.

AV did less with more. There just isn't a whole lot here at the moment.

I wish we would have A) fired him years ago to see what kind of team we had or B) Started the rebuild years ago.

We let him waste three years of our lives.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Life as a Rangers fan. Amirante will always be my anthem guy, Sam will always be my play by play man, JD, will always be my Commentator, and Loffen is the man on the GDT.
Everyone else is a substitute teacher.
Well done as always,
LGR!

No Bill and Bun Cook?

I smell a plant...

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
8 NHL rookies would be leading our team in points if they'd be a Ranger

just makes me sick. Why can't we EVER have a big time scorer? Even shitty teams usually have at least one guy. Vancouver is terrible but last year they had Boeser lighting it up and now they have Pettersson who was setting the league on fire right away (until he got piledrivered). I think we might have a 2013 Florida Panthers-esque year where our top scorer ends up with like 40 points or something,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->