GDT: #6 – Bruins at Sabres – Sat Oct 18, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, FX-CA – WGR

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
But that would be logical and we all know that doesn't fly here.

Gotta earn it with the 4th liners brah

Certain players should have been benched instead of Reinhart after the last nights dreadful turnovers in front of the net..

Foligno...Stafford...

Nolan spews BS

Could you guys get a clue. Its tiresome to read this nonsense because its so disconnected from reality. In no way is Reinhart being punished or being "benched" in the traditional sense because he was bad. They are being overly protective of him as well as a few others youngsters. Its the same reason Risto has been playing on the 3rd pairing.

This is what I posted earlier and this is whats going on

Nolan wants to get the team going and doesn't want to put it on the kids to get the team back on track. He wants the vets and experienced younger players to be tasked with righting the ship. Its the same reason why Risto is playing on the 3rd pairing. Neither is being punished. They are being protected. Many fans hate this and I completely understand it. But Nolan and the coaches don't feel its fair to task the teenagers with getting the team back on track and are being overly protective.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Chris Stewart really wanted to help the Corsi on the PP with all those shots into the shinpads of Bruins.

Funny how a few years ago, Derek Roy would be anointed PP killer for similar shot selection, but now the first thing that comes to mind is how it impacts the Corsi. :laugh:

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Could you guys get a clue. Its tiresome to read this nonsense because its so disconnected from reality. In no way is Reinhart being punished or being "benched" in the traditional sense because he was bad. They are being overly protective of him as well as a few others youngsters. Its the same reason Risto has been playing on the 3rd pairing.

Nolan wants to get the team going and doesn't want to put it on the kids to get the team back on track. He wants the vets and experienced younger players to be tasked with righting the ship. Its the same reason why Risto is playing on the 3rd pairing. Neither is being punished. They are being protected. Many fans hate this and I completely understand it. But Nolan and the coaches don't feel its fair to task the teenagers with getting the team back on track and are being overly protective.

Told ya back when you summed up earlier - should be a sticky :D

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Myers continues to be rock solid. Reads the play, cuts off the pass along the boards for Krejci, and starts the breakout with a solid first pass. Seeing guys like Mess"R"Us and Benoit really makes one appreciate those simple plays so much more.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Myers continues to be rock solid. Reads the play, cuts off the pass along the boards for Krejci, and starts the breakout with a solid first pass. Seeing guys like Mess"R"Us and Benoit really makes one appreciate those simple plays so much more.

Myers is miles ahead of where he was in his own end two years ago. He's confident, poised and has a commanding demeanor when out there.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
We better not trade Myers.

He's playing how I always wanted him too. I can just imagine if we had a decent team how much better he'd look. If he plays like this all season - no way we're trading him. He'll be our top pairing D-man or at least one helllllll of a 2nd pairing D-man.

Confidence - keep it up myers.

I think he loves playing for Nolan over Ruff and Rolston lol

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt

So if he was playing well and producing he still would be a scratch. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad