Prospect Info: 5th Overall Pick, Alex Turcotte, C, USNTDP UPDATED: Signs 3 Year ELC 3/11/20

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Dude, you are so full of ****, that it is just sad.

Stop searching for things.

7 players of that team were drafted top 15.

Yeah. So there is a great chance that some will bust since the Top 15 picks don't always hit. Didn't even happen in 2003.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. I've also had two full shits today so I'm actually low at the moment.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Yeah. So there is a great chance that some will bust since the Top 15 picks don't always hit. Didn't even happen in 2003.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. I've also had two full ****s today so I'm actually low at the moment.
The positive ratio % of becoming a NHL player when picked top 15 is pretty high the last few years.

4/5 players should not become a bust if you have 7 in the top 15. That includes Hughes if he doesnt become at least very good. I am not talking about one player.

You dont get the point at all.

Last edited:

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
The positive ratio % of becoming a NHL player when picked top 15 is pretty high the last few years.

4/5 players should not become a bust if you have 7 in the top 15. That includes Hughes if he doesnt become at least very good. I am not talking about one player.

You dont get the point at all.

Cool dude. Name the ones you think will bust. Put your name on it. Then we'll revisit and judge. No big deal.

The amount they had drafted is kind of unprecedented, right? We can assume some benefited from playing with studs, right? I'm not arguing your premise, I'm just saying name the ones you don't like.

No need to get so defensive, my man. You're acting like Frolov 5'3" right now. You're cooler than that. You're a good poster. No need to get bent.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
It’s evident you have “yet to see” the numbers Caufield posted against NCAA teams last season, or his two goals from his first game as a freshman.

Last season does not matter because this is his freshman year and i have nothing against the kid.

I responded on a comment that referred to this upcoming season.

Last edited:

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This is so unlike the Kings to go way out of their way to make it possible for us to watch a prospect. They must realize the NHL club is gonna be REAL ****ty this year.

Fo reals. I'm shocked they would do this.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
This is so unlike the Kings to go way out of their way to make it possible for us to watch a prospect. They must realize the NHL club is gonna be REAL ****ty this year.
Other than the Canucks game, these Kings are entertaining .. They want to take away from the fact that Gabriel Vilardi just retired do to a career ending back injury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad