Prospect Info: 5th Overall Pick, Alex Turcotte, C, USNTDP UPDATED: Signs 3 Year ELC 3/11/20

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Does anyone know why Turcotte hasn't played all of Wisconsin's games? Is it just that he's a freshman and needs to wait his turn, or is he dealing with an injury/still learning the system?

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I can't imagine picking first or second next draft just because we are always screwed one way or another by this ridiculous draft lottery but:

Byfield - Vilardi - Turcotte

Our potential top 3 centers, if only the hockey gods were Kings fans.

Odds woul dbe that "IF" we landed Byfield both Vilardi and Turcotte would move to the wings..

Think of a future lineup with;

Kaliyev-Kopitar-Vilardi ... Throwing AK out there since he's our best LW prospect, Kopi and Gabe could be magical
Turcotte-Byfield
-Brown... "IF" we land Byfield, he and Turcotte would be a nightmare!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I can't imagine picking first or second next draft just because we are always screwed one way or another by this ridiculous draft lottery but:

Byfield - Vilardi - Turcotte

Our potential top 3 centers, if only the hockey gods were Kings fans.
After the two cups, it appears the hockey gods have decided that Kings fans are not allowed to have nice things.

It's going to be okay once the overpaid vets have their contracts expire, but it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Peter James Bond II

BRANDT CLARKE 23-24 CALDER
Mar 5, 2015
Odds woul dbe that "IF" we landed Byfield both Vilardi and Turcotte would move to the wings..

Think of a future lineup with;

Kaliyev-Kopitar-Vilardi ... Throwing AK out there since he's our best LW prospect, Kopi and Gabe could be magical
Turcotte-Byfield
-Brown... "IF" we land Byfield, he and Turcotte would be a nightmare!

That's the Kings I want to see! Although Brown just turned 35 and don't think he will still be top 6.
Kupari or Fagemo can be possibilities at RW. Fagemo is underrated and can sure score goals.
Turcotte excels at center and maybe Byfield woud be the winger.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
That's the Kings I want to see! Although Brown just turned 35 and don't think he will still be top 6.
Kupari or Fagemo can be possibilities at RW. Fagemo is underrated and can sure score goals.
Turcotte excels at center and maybe Byfield woud be the winger.

Watch us actually land Alexis LaFreniere... This f***en page would exploded for various reasons...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->