59th Overall - Samuel Helenius

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Why in the hell you have to get know where i live in Finland.
You're not my relative or any else family member so i don't need to tell you my home address etc details.
I recommend you as well to leave me alone right here and right now.

You don't wanna see what happens then when i get really angry so STOP asking my hometown.
You or anyone-else in here will not get my hometown or even home address.

I'm not owe for you or anyone else so take care of your own private businesses and i take care mine.
Have a nice day.

What's your cat's name?
Is your cat also from Espoo?

Last edited:

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Take your f***ing head out of your anus and get back to reality.
I'M NOT ESPOO native i haven't even born there.

I wanna stay anonymous in here so that's why i will not share any personal information in here.
My hometown do not belong La Kings fans not today, not tomorrow,
not next week, not next month, not next year and not ever.

I don't have any interest to continue this ludicrous asking of my hometown any further.
I recommend all La Kings fans to leave alone now before i do something illegal.
Have a nice day.

this is exactly what someone from Espoo would say

Kings Rule

Apr 6, 2008
Why my hometown is so f***ing important information for you.
And where and why you need to get it.

My hometown in Finland IS MY OWN PRIVATE BUSINESS
and it doesn't belong to you or anyone else in this board.

One more ask of my hometown and i'll do something illegal what i'll regret rest of my life.
Have a nice day.
Hi. I’m not familiar with Finland laws. I think it would be interesting to hear what laws you are contemplating breaking that are so serious that you would regret them for the rest of your life. Whatever those things are they must be serious and I hope that you will not actually do them. This is just a friendly forum and no one means you harm. We just want to learn more about the Kings and have a good time. Don’t take anything here seriously. It is pretty funny that you have gotten so riled up about this. Hope you have a good day. Since this is supposed to be a discussion about Helenious and you are from Finland do you have any firsthand knowledge about him related to his hockey career?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
blinking-guy-meme-gif-4.gif

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Yes, i have relatives who lived there and i of course refused to visit them. It´s very common for people to be ashamed for that. It´s just a shithole kind of a place

:sarcasm:
had some pretty good pizza there once

though everyone ate it with a fork and knife which i thought was really weird

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Yes, i have relatives who lived there and i of course refused to visit them. It´s very common for people to be ashamed for that. It´s just a shithole kind of a place

:sarcasm:

Trump is going to build a wall around Espoo and make the inhabitants of Espoo PAY for that wall!!! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad