Post-Game Talk: #59| New York Islanders @ Colorado Avalanche | February 19th | 10:00 PM | F/L 3-1

Lights911

Dec 5, 2017
Long Island
Unbelievable. This team is just not that good it’s really as simple as that. I’d make a post about selling but the only guy with some value to sell is Greiss. Lee, Eberle, and Nelson are going no where with the contracts and clauses they just signed. Not looking good for us.

Reactions: PuckItUp27

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I can safely say without fear of contradiction that this is the worst Isles team I have ever seen, being as how it is only my second season.

This is a long way from the bottom my friend. We've seen some shit. You know how bad Detroit is? Yeah... :laugh:

Reactions: PWJunior

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
disappointing. this team should be thoroughly ashamed . Redwings and sharks at home.. a chance to either right the ship or thoroughly collapse.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
We don’t have the talent to compete. Jesus, you can’t squeeze water from a Rock. Time to look at the bigger picture. There’s no quick fix. Sale now and get some real talent.

If you say sell, it means you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: nyisles

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Everyone else’s offense runs through the middle, ours runs through the perimeter. It’s garbage

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Nothing idiotic about the fact that we should be selling to accrue picks or prospects. We have one of the worst prospect pools in the league. We have zero chance of doing anything this year. Bailey is garbage, Leddy and Boychuck are near the end of their contracts and can be sold for picks. Nothing idiotic about making smart moves. Contrary to what some people here think, this team is bad and needs a lot of changes. Too many straight up incompetent players. Dont be suprised if Barzal doesn't sign and holds out.
Oh my god

Kvashin

Aug 14, 2005
Sickening. Trotz has lost the team. He has to be let go. Thompson is ready to take the reigns. How many games in a row do we have to lose before JHS gets the call?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I never thought I would say, the Isles miss Clutterbuck's spark in hits and all around heart and hustle so much. Lose Cizikas too, and the Isles just don't seem to have the same jam.

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
I never thought I would say, the Isles miss Clutterbuck's spark in hits and all around heart and hustle so much. Lose Cizikas too, and the Isles just don't seem to have the same jam.

we def miss them and some games they were the best line and always had great cycling down low and always gave the team a spark

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I feel the complete opposite .

Sorry bro, truth hurts. Isles fans need to get out of their fantasy world. You'll see. Nothing I said is false. Some people just have a really hard time facing reality..as seen in this very thread.

I don’t know what I’m talking about?? So, let’s see what better idea you have. I mean what games have you been watching lately?? 1 Goal in FOUR GAMES. You do the Math!

There's nothing to sell. Derp.

Reactions: MJF and PWJunior

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Team doesn’t deserve for Lou to go out and get a scorer.

trim the fat and let the young guys get some games. Khunackle Komorov Brassard all waste of space. Martin I will always love but he’s not needed. Call up Koivula and Ho-Sang.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Honestly what do we have to lose by trying Ho-Sang at this point.

I’m done for the night. This team clearly doesn’t give a f***, so why should I

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad