Post-Game Talk: #59| New York Islanders @ Colorado Avalanche | February 19th | 10:00 PM | F/L 3-1

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
Get Brady Tkachuk at any coast , trade Lee and a this year first, and next year 1st as well. His young enough & and put him next to Barzi. Wallstrom on the right. Bang you have a good first line.
Who’s going to give you Brady T ?? You want to give away 18 / 8 and a first ? I don’t

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Get Brady Tkachuk at any coast , trade Lee and a this year first, and next year 1st as well. His young enough & and put him next to Barzi. Wallstrom on the right. Bang you have a good first line.

yeah. The young and rebuilding sens with a cheap owner can’t wait to get rid of 20 year old cost controlled Brady for the 30 year old 6.5 million for another 6 years tending down Lee.
Makes sense.

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
yeah. The young and rebuilding sens with a cheap owner can’t wait to get rid of 20 year old cost controlled Brady for the 30 year old 6.5 million for another 6 years tending down Lee.

May as well get McKinnon and Mc david too ?!?!

Makes sense.

StarBucks

Dec 27, 2004
WANG____MeFoolingYOU
Makes sense.
You find a taker for Lee, he’ll fetch You a 1st & a good prospect . Than trade 1 St, and our 1St with dobs,I’m sure the Sens would be will to listen

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
Should have never resigned 29/ 27 ... and tore it down to rebuild for a year .. then get some youth in there ... but that will never happen with trotz ... he’s a coach for a mainly vet team who have the “horses” ... we are old but more like mules !

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Not break the team down. But I do think we need to sell a few guys and see if we can get some younger faster talent. I think this team (talent wise) has gone as far as they can go under Trozs system. We just don't have enough talent.

The players you can sell aren't bringing back what you want. I'm not disputing wanting to get younger and faster, but there's nothing on the roster that can be traded is bringing anything back that fits the bill.

You have to overpay to get. It’s not impossible. Even dobs in there.

You find a taker for Lee, he’ll fetch You a 1st & a good prospect . Than trade 1 St, and our 1St with dobs,I’m sure the Sens would be will to listen

Get a clue. Lee has a NTC and can't be moved. It's the last I want to see it mentioned because it's absurd.

Lights911

Dec 5, 2017
Long Island
Good luck finding a taker for Lee at with 6 years left on his deal after this year. He also has a full NTC until 24-25

StarBucks

Dec 27, 2004
WANG____MeFoolingYOU
The players you can sell aren't bringing back what you want. I'm not disputing wanting to get younger and faster, but there's nothing on the roster that can be traded is bringing anything back that fits the bill.

Get a clue. Lee has a NTC and can't be moved. It's the last I want to see it mentioned because it's absurd.
Anyone will wave their trade clues for the right team. God, you guys do have blinders on.

CBG

Jan 7, 2018
IF Lou is going to make a trade it sure would have been nice to make a trade from strength while we were winning than trying to make a trade out of weakness while the team losses and can't score

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Imagine being Greene. Two games after coming over to enjoy playoffs we're on verge of being out of them!
Brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad