GDT: [#59] Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Starting to think that term and dollar amount aren’t the things to fear as far as contracts go these days. It’s that NMC. The team basically renders themselves powerless. Zero leverage, no escape.

Thats what happens when you hand out the NMC. Benn was captain and the teams best player when he signed that contract so its not like he would've signed without it considering the lesser type of players that got handed NMC's by some teams.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
There are now 5 teams that are trying to get into the playoffs and are within 4 points of the Stars....

Honestly even the Ducks might catch us

Meanwhile St. Louis is suddenly 6 points ahead of us and looking to catch Nashville and Winnipeg

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
There are now 5 teams that are trying to get into the playoffs and are within 4 points of the Stars....

Honestly even the Ducks might catch us

Meanwhile St. Louis is suddenly 6 points ahead of us and looking to catch Nashville and Winnipeg

I don’t know how that one playoff metric posted recently has us at 84%.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
We can only hope that STL winning streak will stop at some point....hopefully Thursday night. Odds and puck luck have to catch up with them some time. 11 in a row is a lot to win in the NHL.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How did L'esperance look?

He and his line looked good but barely got to play (around 9 mins). He's confident out there for a rookie though and looks pretty good on our 2nd PP unit. I love his willingness to shoot the puck from anywhere. Not something a lot of players on the team have. He's good at creating space for himself too I've noticed

Reactions: EXTRAS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad