GDT: [#59] Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well, Nill made no moves as expected after 2 brutal losses.

No reason to not expect this to be a blowout loss

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Given our FWDs cant score, maybe we do some line shuffling..

Heiskanen-Seguin-Lindell
Benn-Klingberg-Radulov

Faksa-Polak
Comeau-Fedun
Dickinson- Oleksiak

No one else gets ice time

A Heiskanen-Seguin-Klingberg line would be something I'd definitely pay to see. Would probably be one of the worst forechecking lines out there but on the rush they'd be lethal

SourTemplePilot

Go Stars!!
Oct 10, 2017
Dallas, TX
Given our FWDs cant score, maybe we do some line shuffling..

Heiskanen-Seguin-Lindell
Benn-Klingberg-Radulov

Faksa-Polak
Comeau-Fedun
Dickinson- Oleksiak

No one else gets ice time

Excellent. :thumbu:

However, I would take Benn out and put him in net. I'm sure he would have some issues with rebound control but would be more effective than turning it over up front. :nod:

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I wonder if an NHL head coach has EVER punished a player by making him play goalie? Practice maybe for semi fun, but in a real NHL home game, wow. Benn would get shelled and demand a trade, a la Patrick Roy, before he was off the ice.

As to the game, I feel our culture of mediocrity and tendency to blow big games will shine through like the sun.

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
Is L'Esperence playing? Chances we win are lower, but hoping we can at least play a sound defensive game....if that's what our identity is.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
A Heiskanen-Seguin-Klingberg line would be something I'd definitely pay to see. Would probably be one of the worst forechecking lines out there but on the rush they'd be lethal

What's the point of putting Heiskanen at forward when he's still going to get back to the D zone before any of the defensemen do.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nichushkin-L'Esperance-Ritchie line tonight.

Calling it now they develop crazy good chemistry and light it up tonight and become the Stars best line for the rest of the season

But seriously...I feel terrible for L'Esperance

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Man Razor is overhyping Hintz. "He is going to score A LOT" .. what does Razor consider a lot? 15 goals a season?

Like he is hyping him up like he will be in the top 10 in goals in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad