GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Florida winning may be more beneficial for the playoff chase. Montreal falling is a real possibility.

I’m not buying into the playoff hopes, but for whatever it’s worth Montreal’s stats are, surprisingly, upheld by sustainable looking numbers. Pittsburgh or Montreal could fall out, but in terms of catching up Carolina is kind of the other team to worry about. Buffalo is as far out as us and playing as bad as they have at any point.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
We’re winning right now and if we hold on it’ll make it 12-1-1 recently. I know it isn’t partixularly pretty, especially today, but how many wins do we need before this fanbase stops flogging the coach relentlessly? It’s so tiring.
You can win without good coaching, especially when your goalies are carrying you on most nights. The same thing is happening in St Louis right now, or perhaps you think Berube morphed into Scotty Bowman when we weren’t looking?

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I’m not buying into the playoff hopes, but for whatever it’s worth Montreal’s stats are, surprisingly, upheld by sustainable looking numbers. Pittsburgh or Montreal could fall out, but in terms of catching up Carolina is kind of the other team to worry about. Buffalo is as far out as us and playing as bad as they have at any point.
The Flyers really have to worry about anyone between them and a playoff spot. Any team can go on a run and the Flyers' run can't stop. :laugh:

Reactions: Garbage Goal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad