GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
In the slim hopes that our idiot ****ing coach will realize that benching good players and overusing bad players hurts the team.

Haven’t you been saying the exact same thing for 4 years though, despite the coach changes? Rooting against your team right now doesn’t do anything.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yes, and to the extent of which Provorov has "turned it around" (there have been multiple people talking about this since All-Star break) he has mostly been more active on offense and looking threatening on the rush. Provorov is still making multiple gaffes per game in the defensive zone, and his passing in the D zone is close to disastrous.
That “turn around” was like 2 good games... meanwhile Ghost has had very good games too, in spite of his indefensible usage.

It’s a joke.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Haven’t you been saying the exact same thing for 4 years though, despite the coach changes? Rooting against your team right now doesn’t do anything.

I mean, rooting for it doesn’t do anything either. We’re not on the ice, we’re on a message board. I could hope Hagg develops rectal bleeding or Giroux wins the Hart and it won’t matter.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Gordon is basically Hakstol with better communication skillls. For ****s sake Fletcher, clean house when it comes to coaches this summer!

We’re winning right now and if we hold on it’ll make it 12-1-1 recently. I know it isn’t partixularly pretty, especially today, but how many wins do we need before this fanbase stops flogging the coach relentlessly? It’s so tiring.

Reactions: LorneMalvo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad