GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I really hope we lose this game

That’s how I generally feel though. It’s how I felt with Hart when he got called up relative to our draft position, playoff chances, and prospect of keeping Gordon on. I just generally don’t mention it because everyone is all in again with Hart and long shot playoff hopes now.

I’m in the same boat though. This is the same exact shit that perpetuated the mediocrity that has defined this team for a long time now yet people keep buying in. Until a year or two down the line when the same firings and events repeat themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
In the slim hopes that our idiot ****ing coach will realize that benching good players and overusing bad players hurts the team.

You want Gordon to realize something?

bwahahaha-gif.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
What is it with this tightwad hockey personalities. It’s not about you...

I think this is still a Flyers problem and not just a Gordon problem. Holmgren, Clarke, and Fletcher probably feel the same way about Gostisbehere

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he is traded. I'm pretty much expecting it at this point.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
He’s also outplayed Provorov this year but Provorov is absolutely bulletproof

Yes, and to the extent to which Provorov has "turned it around" (there have been multiple people talking about this since All-Star break) he has mostly been more active on offense and looking threatening on the rush. Provorov is still making multiple gaffes per game in the defensive zone, and his passing in the D zone is close to disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad