GDT: #59 | FLYERS at Rangers | Sun., Feb. 18 2018, 12:00 pm ET | NBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
A. MSE, have those been the order the lines have been posted? Or just wishful thinking...

B. That’s a lot of injuries.

C. Fire Hakstol.

A. For the Flyers or Rangers? I will update Rangers' info some point tonight. As far as the Flyers, I went by how Tim Saunders referred to lines in a recent game. I also use other sources such as Daily Faceoff to compare.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, I'm watching NHL network and right now as of 936pm Dan Bylsma is sitting on the set. Why can't we hire him to replace Hak, not sure if you all would want him, but I'll take him over Hak.

Great tunes above Dave, Allow me to keep the rock going.

Can't go wrong with Deftones

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
Guys, I'm watching NHL network and right now as of 936pm Dan Bylsma is sitting on the set. Why can't we hire him to replace Hak, not sure if you all would want him, but I'll take him over Hak.

Great tunes above Dave, Allow me to keep the rock going.

Can't go wrong with Deftones

I would rather be kicked in the dick by everyone on the Columbus roster than have Disco Dan as a coach. Hexy missed his shot last year when Gallant was available.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
35hdfdl.jpg

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I would rather be kicked in the dick by everyone on the Columbus roster than have Disco Dan as a coach. Hexy missed his shot last year when Gallant was available.

I know but he's better then Hak even if it were interm, and I realize he probably wouldn't want to do that and what I'm saying is dum. I just want HAK gone at all cost.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Noon means i get to watch the game at 17:00.

Great for us brits. Watching the flyers at 1 2 or 3 in the morning does suck at times

Reactions: Appleyard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad