Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Yukon Cornelius It's impossible to find anything more than audio from the Abbey Road session with watchable quality, but here's some with the audio. I watched a bunch of those Live From Abbey Roads and Jamiroquai was on another planet compared to every other act.

Band is powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
@Yukon Cornelius It's impossible to find anything more than audio from the Abbey Road session with watchable quality, but here's some with the audio. I watched a bunch of those Live From Abbey Roads and Jamiroquai was on another planet compared to every other act.

Band is powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline

That bass in the beginning of Traveling Without Moving makes me want to head to the basement and start jamming some drums....at just before midnight...neighbors be damned. Shit just grooves. Hard. I'm a drummer, but I "think" bass guitar. About 1000 times I've thought about trying to pick it up, but I'm ham-fisted and it's taken me my entire life to become competent at drums. At this point in the game I don't think I have it in me to become proficient on another instrument, lol.

Bonus points for the Donald "Duck" Dunn quote :) Here's me playing along with one of the BB covers he played on:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad