Post-Game Talk: #59: FLYERS 3 at Red Wings 1, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
That was an ugly game though. This is a team game though and now we finally have a full team with competent, reliable netminding.

I genuinely wonder what our record would have been like with Hart under Hak.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sigh.

Of course it feels like a loss to you, but to you alone. You’re the most pessimistic fan we have, you actively root for us to lose when decisions are made against your opinion.

Time for the ignore list I think.
You're clearly confusing me with someone else. This is factually incorrect.

I literally argue with people constantly about why I don't think things are as bad as they think they are. Ask @Rebels57 or @bennysflyers16 as just two examples

Reactions: Domino666

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
There were many shots that seemingly would have resulted in goals under different netminders. The bounces, the deflections, the angles, the positioning or combinations of those and others would have been a net loss. Hart's abilities and confidence exudes and oozes triumphs even if one baby step at a time.

The last two years have trained me to expect to see unscreened slapshots from the top of the circle go in, so it's always nice to see those turned away confidently.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
IDIOT

fc1adc0fc5a2590a49f64f033af2b040.png

If the Flyers lost and the TOI was what you wanted, would you be happier? I am serious. You must be a fun date.....lol!

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Not a good effort. But when they needed a defensive play in their own zone they got it.
I am running out of things to say about Hart. So much poise. Ice in his veins.
Liked what I saw out of Myers. Made that good play to keep Detroit hemmed in their own zone that led to the game winner by Provorov.
4 points this weekend with the biggest week of the season coming up. I love it

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Where is that guy who said Hagg was the best and most consistent d-man after Gudas this season? I feel like rag dolling something.

He started well in fairness to him, but he’s reverted back to his normal state. I still maintain he’s a solid bottom pairing guy though, and should be replaced with Friedman and Morin.

Reactions: marcsson68

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad