GDT: #59| Calgary Flames @ New York Islanders | February 6th | 7:00pm | F/L 4-2

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
The even sadder news here is that if we do go all in on the tank (just saying) we can't catch the Oilers or the Sabres which means we at best can come in 3rd. There is a 53% chance for us to win the lottery or at least stay at 3rd, so a 47% chance for a team behind us to sneak in and drop us to 4th. That is kind of scary. Watch the Devils be the team to do it to us too.

Ugh I hate that this season has come to this point. The Oilers are only 4 points behind us now, and are playing reasonably well lately, while it looks like the Isles are about to go into full free fall.

Words Of Wisdom

Truth Speaker
Oct 20, 2011
Long Island.
I said it last game, I'll say it again. It's that time of season where losses are a good thing, in a weird way. Now when I watch a game, I'm calm and just watching 'cause I love the sport of hockey, but if we lose it doesn't phase me.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Was at the game, the feel in the building reminded me of the many games I attended in the mid to late 90's. the place was empty and dead for about 80% of the game.

At this point I don't know what to make if this team. As a fan i have been reduced to hoping they can get a good return on vanek.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Ugh I hate that this season has come to this point. The Oilers are only 4 points behind us now, and are playing reasonably well lately, while it looks like the Isles are about to go into full free fall.

I am disappointed, but not surprised considering Garth's big moves this summer. :shakehead

Tpkc2

Jul 19, 2013
Probably the best trade Snow has ever made, got a 4th for nothing! And opens up 2 contract spots!

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I sincerely hope he was looking at Crappy as well when he went off.

It would be kind of meaningless to hold the players accountable while giving a pass to the Insane Klown Posse coaching staff.

tavares91fan

Jan 27, 2014
when did snow enter the lock room before or after 3rd period? What do you think was said? Im working while the games are being played, Im on the west coast, just a hockey fan in general I want to see good competitive games I have my favorite teams and players, I want to see the Islanders have success and was pleased with a playoff apperance last year, good thing is they have 2 weeks to figure it out, they could still come out swinging after the break

fnfelon

Oct 12, 2013
Long Island
While Snow is preoccupied making minor trades, perhaps he could include the troll in his basement in his next trade. Snow could even include himself, and improve the team exponentially.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad