GDT: #58: Rangers @ Penguins | 7:00 PM EST | Pre-Olympic Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Weird that they are reading all the names in the middle of play.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno is so strong.

Is it me, or is he in front of the net a lot? Like he'll get the puck, set things up for the offense, and, if he doesn't see himself as immediately in the play, he's going to the net.

CrozJawz*

Stop... I've warned you before. The whole negative "act" is old. Stop it. That's a warning for everyone.

Just trying to lighten things up a bit. My post is no different than the excuses that we hear from the broadcast team and the players and coaches themselves on a nightly basis.

You just know that if they lose tonight that is all we will hear in the post game, about how their minds are on Sochi and how the Rangers are "desperate" and how they just had some bad bounces, etc...

Fordy

May 28, 2008
seems strange that Glass, holding the stick in his right hand, would not take away the boards, which is much easier and more natural from that position, and instead twists his arm to put his stick between him and a guy breaking out, even though his body is already blocking that lane

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I was half paying attention.... Bort passes to Adams and Adams turns it over?

What happened there? Or was it a bad pass?

TheStinger

Non Omnis Moriar
Mar 30, 2009
Barcelona, Catalunya
www.facebook.com
The Nisky/Olli pairing excites and scares me at the same time. On one side you have a sometimes defensive liability but with a lethal shot and on the other you have a young kid with great hands and awesome hockey sense but who has the odd brain fart which comes with being a kid.

They can be great but they can also be frightening for Fleury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad