GDT: #58: Rangers @ Penguins | 7:00 PM EST | Pre-Olympic Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Gotta keep rewarding Glass! Lets waste more first line shifts!

Remember that one game where Tanner glass was the 6th-worst player on the ice? Earned him a place on the first line for a month!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Glass & Scuds both don't take their guys out. They just let them hack away at a loose puck.

I don't get it.

CrozJawz*

Love the "defense" there. Glass waves at Zuc on the OPPOSITE side of where his stick and where the puck is, then while Fleury has it pinned against the post, Kunitz just nonchalantly cruises in and watches Zuc repeatedly whack at it until it goes in...

Apparently it is going to be one of those games...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Glass & Scuds both don't take their guys out. They just let them hack away at a loose puck.

I don't get it.

Yes you do.

What you don't get is why it is continuously embraced and rewarded in our vets.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

I don't get it.

Yes you do, they aren't good at hockey, which earned them a lasting place in the moron behind the bench's heart

CrozJawz*

I don't get it.

Excuse generator fired up...

"Thinking about the Olympics"

"Refs should have blown the whistle"

"Worried about Letang"

"Rangers bringing their A game tonight"

"Rangers are desperate"

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Excuse generator fired up...

"Thinking about the Olympics"

"Refs should have blown the whistle"

"Worried about Letang"

"Rangers bringing their A game tonight"

"Rangers are desperate"

Stop... I've warned you before. The whole negative "act" is old. Stop it. That's a warning for everyone.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
You wake up at 6am thinking: only 19h till the game. You are excited all day long. Now you get tired, but you still are excited because the game starts. Then with 1 minute into the game, all your excitement is blowen away. Hate this feeling :D

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Stop... I've warned you before. The whole negative "act" is old. Stop it. That's a warning for everyone.

What do you mean? That's classic root sports. I don't understand what's wrong with that post other than CrozJaw made it. I have him blocked but I'd have said the same thing he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad