GDT: #58 | Columbus Blue Jackets @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7PM EST | SN360/SNO/SNW/ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfishcol87

Nov 22, 2014
This team is gutless can't score even strength, can't score on power play. Then lose the game on a shorthanded goal.. Feel bad for our goalie. This team needs a major overhaul, no one on this team seems to care. We went from 1st to wildcard. And yet another loss in our Metro.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Note to Sid: IF you actually are hurt, then please do yourself, team, and your fans a favor and just sit out a few games. You being on the ice is actually doing more harm than good.

Nei1ey*

At this point, i don't give a **** who gets moved, but OLd man JR better make some big moves or i'll be pissed. Shero left this team a collection of biggest ******* in the NHL. Pushed around every game.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
No, Crosby (I think it was) made a terrible pass and turned it over in the neutral zone. That goal was entirely on the player who made that pass, Pouliot was just going after the terrible pass.

2 bad plays on that goal.

1) Comeau with a horrid pass
2) Downie with a flyby of his own net. Had he stopped in front like he should have, he clears that rebound.

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
Hate to sound like a broken record, but the only thing that is gonna wake this team up is a coaching change, plain and simple. I never thought we could regress beyond how bad we were under Bylsma.

Is the team gonna start changing coaches on monthly basis if things don't improve? The team needs shook up no doubt. But I think moving significant players would serve more purpose at this point.

penguins2946*

2) Downie with a flyby of his own net. Had he stopped in front like he should have, he clears that rebound.

I was going to mention that as well, but I couldn't tell what player it was. Basically, blaming Pouliot on that goal is absolutely asinine.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
**** it, blow er up. Keep Geno, Sid, Letang, Perron, Maatta, Horny, Pouliot and Fleury. The rest can go **** themselves

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
At this point, i don't give a **** who gets moved, but OLd man JR better make some big moves or i'll be pissed. Shero left this team a collection of biggest ******* in the NHL. Pushed around every game.

Our biggest ******* at the moment also happen to be the two best players on the team.

NExt suggestion...

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA

EXACTLY - he was the one who literally skated right by the play and left the guy free for a wide open tap home.

Downie needs to be gone ASAP. Gives nothing.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
How can a team with Malkin and Crosby struggle to score goals?

Apparently it's all Kunitz. Sid refuses to shoot and can't nail a pass anymore, Malkin takes nights off, and Perron and Hornqvist have completely disappeared....but I think if we move Kunitz the rest will fall into place.

Yessssssssss.......

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'm more mad at MJ right now.
Team has scored 3 goals in 3 games and he refuses to change his top lines. Thats more than DB-level stupidity.
Atleast try something to get your 2 star C's going.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
**** it, blow er up. Keep Geno, Sid, Letang, Perron, Maatta, Horny, Pouliot and Fleury. The rest can go **** themselves

Yeah, but where's the blowup? Trading scrub 3rd and 4th liners won't do anything. The problem is Sid and Geno.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
With the talent this team has right now there's ZERO excuse as to why it's struggling to score 5 on 5 and on the PP. None whatsoever! JR has done a great job at adding depth up front. It has nothing to do with personnel! This team lacks a winning culture right now and a heart beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad