GDT: #58 | Columbus Blue Jackets @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7PM EST | SN360/SNO/SNW/ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
For you folks living in the Burgh, PLEASE do me a favor and stop going to these games. This team simply doesn't deserve for you to fill seats to watch them give ZERO effort. Mario needs to wake the **** up to this and stop caring only about his pockets.

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
I wish we had pulled a Buffalo and just tanked.....if we tank now we can improve our chances in the lottery....not a lot but a better rebuilding point

penguins2946*

Only saw the play once. Looked to me like me stepped up without support.

No, Crosby (I think it was) made a terrible pass and turned it over in the neutral zone. That goal was entirely on the player who made that pass, Pouliot was just going after the terrible pass.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
There was like a brief moment of time at the beginning of the season that I actually enjoyed watching this team. Back to the same meh feeling when I watch them.

This.
There was a time when our PP was good too.
Everyone should be ashamed of themselves except for MAF.
Team is going no where fast and needs another shakeup. This time trade the right winger please.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, it was his fault that Hornqvist couldn't take the puck that went around the boards. He did blow his coverage on that goal though, but it's not his fault he was thrown in that situation.

Him getting blamed for that goal is absolutely laughable. Maybe blame the guy who made the horrible pass that was turned over in the neutral zone

You're still wrong because Geno was on the boards, and not in the middle of the ice on the 1st goal. It was an easy pass to Malkin. But whatever.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
playoffs2.jpg

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Hate to sound like a broken record, but the only thing that is gonna wake this team up is a coaching change, plain and simple. I never thought we could regress beyond how bad we were under Bylsma.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Just decline PPs from now on. What a freaking joke.

Keep doing what you are doing MJ it's working.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
No, Crosby (I think it was) made a terrible pass and turned it over in the neutral zone. That goal was entirely on the player who made that pass, Pouliot was just going after the terrible pass.

Bad pass was a mistake for sure, but you don't chase it when you're the last man back.

penguins2946*

You're still wrong because Geno was on the boards, and not in the middle of the ice on the 1st goal. It was an easy pass to Malkin. But whatever.

Wrapping it around the board is never a bad play. That was completely on Hornqvist for turning it over at the blue line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad