GDT: #57| Penguins @ Sabres | 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
Wait, is Glass like seriously on the first line? Like he will be there most of the game? Because then I would feel sad.

I know he's been starting the game there recently, but the ticker had him listed there as well, which I assume means (relatively) permanently? :/

There is no "first line" right now really. It's more of a Kunitz/Crosby pair with a random player determined on a shift per shift basis.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
What? Neal can still replace Stamkos if he's chosen too. Canada's first game isn't till next Thursday, and they leave Sunday to Russia.

I was just asking about this in the NHL thread but he can't just show up the day before or day of the game, dude. The teams will all get there this weekend, start practices, etc. There's a lot of paperwork involved in bringing a player over there and probably procedural things like IOC urine tests and all that crap. Maybe I'm wrong but I would think that's why they pick all the reserve players in the first place -- that one of them (who is all set to go already) would replace him.

Don't get me wrong: it would be awesome to see Neal out there (except against us) but seems pretty late in the game.

Also if Putin ever sees the video of Martin making him breakfast, he'll probably deny the entry visa for homosexual-like practices of eating breakfast at another single man's house. :sarcasm:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Out of all the bad, Jussi looks like he is shoot first mentality. I really want to see that from Jussi.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
It amazes me that we don't have someone on each end of the blue-line or at least someone who is near both sides as we seem to lose it around the boards a lot when it misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad