GDT: #57| Penguins @ Sabres | 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
The roster invites are set... Stamkos will be replaced by one of the reserve players, not Neal. The games are in three days... can't exactly whip up all the documentation and other stuff required for a new player at this point AFAIK. Much less him have time to set up appropriate travel arrangements and the like.

Isn't Neal on that reserve list with St.Louis and E.Staal? Not sure about Giroux as I've heard that he's on that list and also that he's off that list.

DanBylsma

Feb 5, 2014
Games like this, I don't understand why Bylsma doesn't just stack one line. Roll Crosby/Malkin/Neal out there and hope the other three lines can just be even with Buffalo, instead of handicapping Crosby and turning him into a non-factor.

Why would I do that? Where is the spot where I would put the likes of Adams or Glass? See, this is why I don't like to discuss strategy with the public.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I would be forever grateful if someone knows of a link for a feed.. :help:

EDIT: Nevermind, DISH Network is now carrying NBC Sports on my package. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Lineups:

Sabres lines vs. #Pens:
Omark-Ennis-Stafford
Ott-Hodgson-D'Agostini
Varone-Girgensons-Flynn
Scott-Ellis-Foligno

#Sabres D pairings:
Ehrhoff-Sulzer
Tallinder-Ruhwedel
Weber-McBain

Miller in net.

Tonight's #Pens lines:
Kunitz-Crosby-Gibbons
Jokinen-Malkin-Neal
Glass-Sutter-Megna
Zolnierczyk-Adams-Engelland

Tonight's #Pens D:
Orpik-Martin
Maatta-Niskanen
Scuderi-Bortuzzo

Fleury in net.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
That's a pretty crappy looking lineup for Buffalo. I know Linus Omark has been a healthy scratch the last couple games. D'Agostini... Oh boy.

CrozJawz*

WTF is going on with NBC Sports on Time Warner Cable??? Tried to watch the Isles/Caps game last night and the channel was dark. Turn it on tonight to watch and its dark again!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
i love how brooks is the guy saying the Pens need to play better D on the POs.

No matter what he's right. He's been saying it for awhile, and why's it a shocker that the leader on defense say's they need to play better defense? You do understand he doesn't just mean the defensive players on the back end, right?

bradshaw06

Dec 7, 2009
New Jersey
No Kobesew

kids-dancing-hook.gif

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I would laugh at the Sabres and the fact that D'Agostini is on the 2nd line but he would probably be on the first line with us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad