Post-Game Talk: #57| New York Islanders @ Vegas Golden Knights | February 15th | 10:30 PM | F/L 1-0

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Wonder if Barzal has the angle to shoot there? Maybe he was moving too fast and in too deep? Still was good on him to draw Fleury down like that.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Bad Bailey in the house tonight.

When he plays like this (being the worst combination of soft & cute on the puck), it makes me can't wait for him to be on another team.

Reactions: BillD

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Wonder if Barzal has the angle to shoot there? Maybe he was moving too fast and in too deep? Still was good on him to draw Fleury down like that.

I think his opportunity to shoot was earlier, once he committed to the move he had to do what he did. Almost worked, but I a shot from that close in the slot would've been nice.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Needed the lob wedge there. Not an easy shot but I’ve seen Crosby score those with a quick flick of the wrists.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Good on the refs for just making that 5 on 5 without an instigator going to Lee. Bad on the refs for not calling the boarding like they should've.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
No f***ing penalty on that hit to Barzal?!?! That’s such a dangerous play. He’s way off the boards and it’s all numbers.

Refs f***ing hate this kid.

Reactions: thegoldenyear

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
After last game the whole team better be all business.
Yeah, I don't think the team would take that lightly. Trotz is setting the tone. He looks animated and more intense than usual. Teams usually take the personality of the coach.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Was just wondering why Kieffer Bellows isn't playing, is there actually not a spot for him on the lineup?

The whole team had a stinker in Nashville last game so Trotz has shaken up the lineup. He has been on the third line for three of the last five games including tonight (I think).

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The refs "evened it out" by not penalizing Lee.

Add it all up and I'll take even manpower for an uninjured Barzal and our captain standing up for his teammate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad