Post-Game Talk: #57| New York Islanders @ Vegas Golden Knights | February 15th | 10:30 PM | F/L 1-0

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Johnston loses his footing and goes down early, gives Reaves an advantage. Johnston recovers and holds his own against Reaves. I'd say Reaves got the better of him, but it would be pretty close if they were on even footing.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
You think we won the Washington game because Johnston played???!!!! If you actually believe Johnston is an NHL player and the difference between this team winning and losing, you lose all credibility.

Every time the team loses it upsets me more because you are going to post over that they lost the game to be honest. You have nothing positive to say ever and you wonder why no poster has any interest in entering a conversation with you.

While PK might lose credibility, at least he has some to lose. You have none to lose.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Toffoli just score his second with 50 secs left in the stadium game

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Love the two tone kits and helmets in the stadium series game

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Am I the only one that hates these premeditated fights? Particularly against a Western Conference team with virtually no history.

I like fighting but within the flow of the game or if a team gets down a few goals and a guy wants to Spark his team. On the opening face off without any history between the guys or teams I can do without that.

Reactions: DVon Du Nord

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Am I the only one that hates these premeditated fights? Particularly against a Western Conference team with virtually no history.

I usually hate them, but in this case I'll give it a pass. They're two of the biggest heavyweights in the NHL that don't see each other often. I think Reaves was giving Johnston a chance to establish himself as the king of the jungle. It was more of a respect thing and I'm okay with that.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Before anyone mentions it, I put in the request to have the thread turned live so hopefully they'll get to it sooner than later. Unfortunately our mods don't have the ability to turn that on.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Great chance by Barzal, wish he would've shot but that was still a quality opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad