Post-Game Talk: #57 | Flyers at Canucks | February 17, 2023

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Just stop. Seriously, this is pathetic.
What, you don't like reality checks?
I should just foam at the mouth like the rest of you?

Flyers are building a deep young team, unfortunately, without the 3-4 top players you'd like.
This has been a decade in the making, if Patrick was a 1C, Provorov a 1LD, etc.
Fletcher isn't very good, but we now know ex post, neither was Holmgren or Hextall.
G and Couts were drafted 14 years ago. Since then, TK is your best draft pick.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
What, you don't like reality checks?
I should just foam at the mouth like the rest of you?

Flyers are building a deep young team, unfortunately, without the 3-4 top players you'd like.
This has been a decade in the making, if Patrick was a 1C, Provorov a 1LD, etc.
Fletcher isn't very good, but we now know ex post, neither was Holmgren or Hextall.
G and Couts were drafted 14 years ago. Since then, TK is your best draft pick.
Yeah, let us all foam at the mouth.

A reality check about what? The team and roster sucks. We've said it for the last decade while at the same exact time you've said the exact opposite. You are the one that needs the reality check.

You don't need to put your ballwashing spin on every single thing that this god damn franchise does and then do your "well I wasn't defending them" crap.

You're wrong and you've been wrong. Just stop it. It is genuinely pathetic the lengths that you will go through and the fantasy that you create to absolve and justify this franchise at every turn.

P.S. A deep young team? f*** off with that crap. You call the Avalanche a team with no depth and now are going to pretend that this Flyers team has depth? GTFOH.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Ah ok so because the GM has done a bad job and the team doesn't have talent, that somehow makes it OK for the team to use the players he has badly and get the least out of them.

K.

You defend everything the team does. Everything.

I don’t even know what he’s defending anymore !!

We have no 1st line , yet only one mistake. How is that possible when you have a fella 50 mill ?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yeah, let us all foam at the mouth.

A reality check about what? The team and roster sucks. We've said it for the last decade while at the same exact time you've said the exact opposite. You are the one that needs the reality check.

You don't need to put your ballwashing spin on every single thing that this god damn franchise does and then do your "well I wasn't defending them" crap.

You're wrong and you've been wrong. Just stop it. It is genuinely pathetic the lengths that you will go through and the fantasy that you create to absolve and justify this franchise at every turn.

P.S. A deep young team? f*** off with that crap. You call the Avalanche a team with no depth and now are going to pretend that this Flyers team has depth? GTFOH.

The only reason he said they had no depth was to minimize the fact of NAK being useful. It was just another way to defend a Fletcher mistake. It all always comes back to that.

Reactions: FLYERSFAN18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad