Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
6a00d8341c2ca253ef01b7c8051cae970b-500wi.gif

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I know the result wasn't what they'd like, but at a certain point -- especially in a rebuild -- you just have to trust the process. And that process is playing Deslauriers with Konecny. There's a lot of keen offensive minds behind the bench. And much like a certain train derailment in eastern Ohio, I can feel the winning culture seeping in.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Pull the goalie and put Brown out there, lmao.

Offensive genius Torts at work ladies and gentlemen.
Those are the kind of "statement" roster decisions that a coach who is bulletproof because he is shielding the entire franchise can make. The bar has been lowered beneath the earth's crust, wins don't matter, and the uncognoscenti will nod like dashboard dogs at this wise coaching move.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
What’s the chances they can put some WD40 on that revolving door to Phantoms, I assume it is stuck ?

I recall being told there would be a flow of kids coming up all year.
Cant take away the good players from Lappy. That teams an important playoff race and we are supposed to pretend the players will be better off playing in that and tbat their boy is a good coach.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
A guy in a Ghost jersey screamed "Connor Bedard" at me and I silently chuckled that, yes, Ghost and Bedard may, in fact, play together in Arizona. :laugh:

I had such a good run. Seeing dozens of games in Ottawa and seeing the Flyers only lose once. Going literal decades in Vancouver without seeing them lose... those were the days, but the milk's gone bad...

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I know the result wasn't what they'd like, but at a certain point -- especially in a rebuild -- you just have to trust the process. And that process is playing Deslauriers with Konecny. There's a lot of keen offensive minds behind the bench. And much like a certain train derailment in eastern Ohio, I can feel the winning culture seeping in.
Lol wut? I clearly didn’t watch this game.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
A guy in a Ghost jersey screamed "Connor Bedard" at me and I silently chuckled that, yes, Ghost and Bedard may, in fact, play together in Arizona. :laugh:

I had such a good run. Seeing dozens of games in Ottawa and seeing the Flyers only lose once. Going literal decades in Vancouver without seeing them lose... those were the days, but the milk's gone bad...
I miss the annual Flyers-Canucks New Years Eve game.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

6 of their remaining 25 games are against teams in the bottom ten. 13 against teams currently in the playoffs (the rest are teams on the cusp). So yeah this probably gonna to come off the rails especially with Hart looking pedestrian as of late.

Who cares, they had an amazing stretch since December 7th and also wrote a nice letter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad