Nov 30, 2010
2 assists
+3

Sanheim was a monster
giphy.gif

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
We need a Jeremy Roenick on Eric Desjardins style knock out to happen to Andrew MacDonald, only way to get Myers in it seems is an injury substitution. This organization either loves MacDonald or he has some serious dirt on people.

Or someone sleeps with McD's wife, a-la-Lindros et Brind'Amour affair, and McD promptly gets shipped out.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Serious question: When did insanely skilled players trying wacky things that sometimes blow up in their faces go from endearing to evil?

Or was it always that way for fans but the media covered it differently?

During the dead puck era? I remember people making jokes about Phil Housley being caught up ice all the time when I started watching hockey seriously. I posted a few months back that Denis Savard wouldn't be allowed to play in the NHL today.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Really proud of the team!

G really brought it in the last half of that game.

Stoli could have folded, but didn't. Great job.

JvR reminds me of a fullback who scores 12 touchdowns in a season on 38 total yards rushing. :D

Bailey looked fast in his 4:44 TOI. I guess rolling four lines isn't our thing. :sarcasm:

Sanheim had some very smart and effective plays tonight.

Who makes up these schedules??? One team has a huge night game, then travels and plays the next night. The other has the night off then plays at home. This crap really affects the competitive balance of games.

And the refs??? Greenway's stick??? Jeez.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
He had a relatively quiet night but I thought Patrick had a couple of really nice plays. He had a takeaway at their blue line at one point that led to a decent scoring chance. I remember him doing that a lot last year when he started to get going and he hasn't done that much this year.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
He had a relatively quiet night but I thought Patrick had a couple of really nice plays. He had a takeaway at their blue line at one point that led to a decent scoring chance. I remember him doing that a lot last year when he started to get going and he hasn't done that much this year.

His skating is what I’m noticing the most.

He’s got the frame to be able to make those power moves and I think he’s starting to see he can pull it off. Rosy cheeks will be fine.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
His skating is what I’m noticing the most.

He’s got the frame to be able to make those power moves and I think he’s starting to see he can pull it off. Rosy cheeks will be fine.

When Patrick is moving his feet he's unstoppable. He's actually one of the few players on this team who can make skilled plays while moving at top speed. I don't understand why he spent 2/3 of the season just floating.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad