Post-Game Talk: #57 FLYERS 5 at Wild 4, Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019, 8:00 pm ET

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Ugly, yeah but a wins a win.

Kudos to:
Stolarz, had some struggles but kept them in the game and made the stops you need to make

Provy, kid played half the f***ing game and a ton on the PK, was a beast

Sanheim, played great, showed what speed and skill can do on D

Giroux, came up huge when they needed him the most

and....PIGEON, the fat bastard did what we’re paying him for, hallelujah!

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
IMG_0363.GIF

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Oh I totally get it. He can do a half dozen amazing things on the way to set something up, and then finish it off with some goofy awfulness that makes it hard to remember all the skill he flashed before it.

I've never been worried about his skill, I've only worried about his fit.

Oh he does some frustrating things for sure, but we when we have so many different ways to evaluate players and he consistently shows well in basically all of them, etc.

We can even show he's not a passenger numerically.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Between the game last night that they had no business losing, and that INEXCUSABLE attempt of a Sixers performance tonight, i can't be happy about this. Sorry guys.

Still think it's weird that the two games we had against the Wild, of all teams, ended up being really high scoring affairs. The times they are a changin, i guess.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Oh he does some frustrating things for sure, but we when we have so many different ways to evaluate players and he consistently shows well in basically all of them, etc.

We can even show he's not a passenger numerically.

I want Voracek reunited with Giroux. Giroux needs to be with someone who can help him possess the puck and created chances. No one else can really do that on this team.

I'll defend Voracek until the day he retires.

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
We need a Jeremy Roenick on Eric Desjardins style knock out to happen to Andrew MacDonald, only way to get Myers in it seems is an injury substitution. This organization either loves MacDonald or he has some serious dirt on people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad