GDT: [#56] Stars @ Hawks - The end of the road, 7pm CT (BSSW+, NBCSN)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Where was Lindell after Miro skated in with the puck? Did he just vacate the blue line?

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It's pretty nice watching them be terrible and not be frustrated over it.

At least I'll have Seattle to follow next season as a new shiny toy in case the Stars do blow again next season. :laugh:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Flyers winning, if they win and we lose they pick after us right?
I think we would pick 14th overall. Or 1st/2nd ;)
Edit: actually I think they would pick 13th since Arizona’s pick is forfeited

Last edited:

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
lmao Cogs sucks so bad
are you going into a mental institution - Cogs is the worst player on the Stars- no talent - couldn't scores goal if he only had an empty net - he and Comeau are absolutely the worst players in the NHL- who is worse?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
It's pretty nice watching them be terrible and not be frustrated over it.

At least I'll have Seattle to follow next season as a new shiny toy in case the Stars do blow again next season. :laugh:

Im excited about next season. With a good draft and Dallas having Pavs, Rads, and Klinger all on expiring contracts we could really add some good picks and maybe young players

That’s if we suck, or we a have a better season and make the playoffs

win/win

Last edited:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Just need to lose this one in regulation and St. Louis to get at least a point in their remaining games for us to drop two more spots in the standings. :)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
are you going into a mental institution - Cogs is the worst player on the Stars- no talent - couldn't scores goal if he only had an empty net - he and Comeau are absolutely the worst players in the NHL- who is worse?

Cogliano is worse than Comeau if that was your question.

Comeau sucks in a comical way. Falls down, takes a dumb penalty. I could live with Comeau on a very cheap contract as a 4th liner and PKer. Cogliano sucks because he's small, weak, and can't shoot.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
we could have 300 - this is a complete shit team
we could have 400 and not one can get by the goslie's crest- is Bowness a genious or what - and that coaching staff- aren't they great - he had 4 goalls his whole career and apologized this whole season why his team couldn't score even on empty nets- if he is retained -i am going to be a Vegas fan - after 50 years no sense in waiting for these fools to all of a sudden care as much as I do!

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
And there it goes again. A bunch of farting about in their zone to no real effect and they get one chance and bang.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad