GDT: [#56] Stars @ Hawks - The end of the road, 7pm CT (BSSW+, NBCSN)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Kivi is probably responsible for checking line duty, but Guri? Bones lost trust in him this year, especially after that OT giveaway. I see Guri as one of those guys who is wasted on a checking line.

If not gone to Kraken, Dickey has some potential on that line. It seems he replaced Faksa the last few games between Cogs and Comeau, for some reason. Probably a test to see if production went up or down.
Sorry I thought about how that was worded after I posted. The checking line would be the Comeau line in that scenario.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Lets be real if the stars are drafting 8th overall or 18th overall, they picking the same player they had ranked 3rd overall who was ranked 25th overall by everyone else

Was rewatching some Stars games near the end of the season to see how guys like Kiviranta and Seguin looked. My advice? Don't do that, these games are... woof. Anyway, I just thought this post was really funny in hindsight, and wanted to bump the thread to give props to WhoaNow, you are as prescient as the Stars are predictable.

Reactions: WhoahNow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad