Post-Game Talk: #56| New York Islanders @ Boston Bruins | April 10th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 3-2

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
I'm so glad we didn't pick him up. He is my least favorite hockey player. He cries and dives all the time.

so you wouldn't want Hall or Crosby and do you want to get rid of Barzal too?

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
i feel every team is beatable but also very tough. Either way the isles will have to play their A game. Don’t think the caps or pens will go away easy like the last couple of years.

It’s been awhile since I considered the top teams in the East so close. It’s literally a toss-up. Going to be crazy, but awesome.

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I mean tons of people on here said he sucks but was the league mvp 3 years ago....beats me

People just think he wouldn’t fit in our system. Plus he had 1 great year and a few good years. I would have taken him but I do understand the seasoning behind not taking him or saying he gets overrated.

Reactions: GOLFWANG

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island
so you wouldn't want Hall or Crosby and do you want to get rid of Barzal too?

Barzal has a legitimate argument when he doesn't get calls for actual penalties. Hall gets calls when he dives, almost everytime. Apples and oranges. I wouldn't want either on my team. I'd take Crosby over Hall everytime if I had to choose.

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
Two things for certain against the Caps and Bruins. You aren't beating them by giving them PP opportunities all night and our goalies are going to have to be sharp.

Varly may have to save 50 tonight

NC 1972

Dec 8, 2017
I'm so glad we didn't pick him up. He is my least favorite hockey player. He cries and dives all the time.
He would bring speed to a team desperately in need of it and the goals would be nice also.

Olliemets

Mar 1, 2018
Croton on Hudson, NY
Time to wake up out of this slumber. Happy to see chippy Leo ..... Not really a fan of this stuff but lets at least be difficult to play against. I will give Bruins the nod for the wonderful acting.

Barzel gets fined and this shit is going on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad