Post-Game Talk: #56| New York Islanders @ Boston Bruins | April 10th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 3-2

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
The last game we can watch without clutching the couch and screaming. Playoffs is definition of love/hate. After this one it is for real...LGI!

Reactions: JKP

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
if we win this last game in regulation time then Washington can decide which they'll play home. If they win against Boston then it's Islanders, if they lose then it's Boston again in first round.
I'm prepared to face off Crosby and his Pens.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
So, what are we hoping for? Win tonight and B’s lose to the Caps, setting us up for a first round against the Pens, or B’s win next game and setting up a first round of us vs the Caps?

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Pens have not been a good matchup for us.
I'd rather have the Bruins although they have upgraded with Reilly, Smith, Hall.
Caps are going to be tough for us but still, to get where we want to go, have to beat two of the three above named.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Curious about Trotz' mindset tonight, do we send out our best lineup and try to end season on a good note while also trying for 3rd place, or do we just try to stay healthy and rested? I guess we will know depending on who plays. If one of our 3 centers or top 2 pairings sits then we will know. Brock, Zeeker, Pulock, Pelech , Leddy and Mayfield are the only guys who have played all 55 games.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
So, what are we hoping for? Win tonight and B’s lose to the Caps, setting us up for a first round against the Pens, or B’s win next game and setting up a first round of us vs the Caps?

No injuries. No sense in reading into anything beyond that. Can't control our own destiny so just be healthy.

scott99

May 13, 2005
I figured they’d be resting their key guys (Varly included), but I guess I was wrong. Could’ve sworn I heard Trotz say the most important thing was to go into the playoffs healthy.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Surprised neither team tried to ice a tank roster tonight. I felt at least one would

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
I feel like Caps have dominated us... Whereas Pens just seemed to get some lucky bounces but we matched them generally.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Surprised neither team tried to ice a tank roster tonight. I felt at least one would
What team is looking to tank? Both teams want momentum, they are going to get rest due to the schedule issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad