Post-Game Talk: #56| FLYERS at Sabres | Sun., Feb. 15, 2015

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I know it was his first game back in a long time...

But wow Coburn looked like an AHL player

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
That game was so boring I forgot I bought 8 beers before it... it lulled me to sleep so much my mind went blank.

Cannot wait for Berube to be gone... regardless of it we make the playoffs or not he cannot be extended. He makes watching the Flyers not very much fun... even during the STMNBN I did not get so 'down' while watching the team.

I just love seeing our centres start every attack from inside their own hashes, and the 4th being overplayed at every available opportunity, and lines changed when doing well, and never switched when in a rut, and D pairings changed mid game... including an OT when the two D men have not played together at all in months, and players given 3-4 minutes less than usual for 10 games in a row, (Simmonds, Voracek, Giroux all have had this so far this year) and Grossmann handcuffed to the 1st line etcetcetcetcetcetc.

flyermania

Feb 14, 2015
Chester county Pa
That game was so boring I forgot I bought 8 beers before it... it lulled me to sleep so much my mind went blank.

Cannot wait for Berube to be gone... regardless of it we make the playoffs or not he cannot be extended. He makes watching the Flyers not very much fun... even during the STMNBN I did not get so 'down' while watching the team.

I just love seeing our centres start every attack from inside their own hashes, and the 4th being overplayed at every available opportunity, and lines changed when doing well, and never switched when in a rut, and D pairings changed mid game... including an OT when the two D men have not played together at all in months, and players given 3-4 minutes less than usual for 10 games in a row, (Simmonds, Voracek, Giroux all have had this so far this year) and Grossmann handcuffed to the 1st line etcetcetcetcetcetc.

could not have been said better :yo:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
No question we suck but we all said (jokingly) we would need to win 10 straight to have a shot. We basically have done that. Got some winnable games coming up too. Just hope Boston and Florida keep screwing up.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

Never, ever forget the beer. It makes the games tolerable.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
The Sabres haven't been blown out in the last two weeks. Maybe they just aren't rolling over. The fact the flyers didn't put 5 in the net doesn't concern me. Two points is two points. This will at least make the last couple weeks tolerable instead of talking about draft position. That we can save for the off season. Let the cards fall into place.

SgtJoseph*

9 game point streak, not pretty but it is what it is . Yea i know, Berube's fault, Berube sucks, blah blah blah ! Same with Laviolette when he was here, Nashville is just lucky i guess ? Emery has played well , nice to see .

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
9 game point streak, not pretty but it is what it is . Yea i know, Berube's fault, Berube sucks, blah blah blah ! Same with Laviolette when he was here, Nashville is just lucky i guess ? Emery has played well , nice to see .
you're right! berube has done a great job!! really has been putting his team in the best position to succeed!! please send whatever orange drank that you have been sipping on up this way

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
I know 99% of people here hate him but VdV played well again and has been night in night out. He creates a lot of opportunities and just sucks Vinny is on that line because it's hard to not
Play vdv.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the 3rd over umby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad