#55 KINGS lose @ COYOTES, currently down 3-0

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Coyotes are 11 in GF and 10 in PP.

0MhrPUK.gif

And 25th on defense. And what do the Kings do against that? Get shutout with nary a scoring chance.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Only reason it will get to 20 is from the 10 pages of people talking about the pages....

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Honestly I am at the point where I hope the kings don't make a move and clean house in the off season. This team ain't doing **** in the playoffs this year.

Get brown out of here.

Lol, none of us thought the Kings would win the cup the year they snuck in as an 8th seed, right? It's no secret that the Kings are a much better playoff team than a regular season team, so all this talk of "cleaning house" is absolutely ridiculous. We're one of the best teams in the NHL, and teams go through slumps. It's going to get better soon (hopefully).

dogyekcoh*

So have we reached 30th spot in our Power Play yet? It has to be close, very close.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Foxy is right, the game turning point was the Kings giving up that 2nd goal while shorthanded. Sure it was a bad call, but good teams man up and don't give in.

And moreso, the Kings PP is sooo bad, there's no danger for the opposing team to take penalties - lots of penalties. The Kings can't score on the PP.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lol, none of us thought the Kings would win the cup the year they snuck in as an 8th seed, right? It's no secret that the Kings are a much better playoff team than a regular season team, so all this talk of "cleaning house" is absolutely ridiculous. We're one of the best teams in the NHL, and teams go through slumps. It's going to get better soon (hopefully).

They're not going to 1-0 and 2-1 their way to the Stanley Cup, so there is a lot to be worried about. The lack of scoring is not a slump, it has happened too often, and it has gone on for too long at this point. It is what the team is.

The Kings cannot score a power play goal. I don't know but the best teams in the NHL are able to score a goal every once in a while on the power play. At least I think so.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
i dont understand the second part of your question.

toffoli is easily our most offensively gifted young forward.

my idea has been to put toffoli on the right side with Carter at C and wait for it..... Kopitar on the left side.

but that will never happen.

I don't have a problem with Fraser, i actually appreciate what he brings to the team unlike most posters on here. but at this point, brown or lewis should be playing with him. Toffoli should at least be given a shot to hopefully provide a spark.

Sorry but you don't move arguably the best defensive center in the league and move him to the wing. I know D is not our problem. But I still don't see moving Kopi to wing as a good idea.

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
So should we extend talking about trading Clifford/Lewis/Fraser/Frattin for a couple more weeks or should we think of someone else to talk about trading?

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I HATE Paul Bissonnette. How the **** does he get away with that? What an assplug.

In the past I have generally defended the NHL refs, but this year after the Detroit where's-the-******-puck game and now no instigator call on this...???? and the Kings are shorthanded after a hard clean hit?!?

These are not hard calls to make. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad