#55 KINGS lose @ COYOTES, currently down 3-0

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Make a move Dean.

Should do nothing now other than clear cap and overhaul the roster in the offseason. Way too much money tied up in non-contributors, too many players comfortable in their roles of doing nothing.

If he wants Moulson, sign him in the offseason. I've seen enough, time to not make any stupid deals. This team is way more than one player away.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Don't worry guys, we're going to trade for more grinders.

True.

hlRAmB9.gif

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
And who do we go after in the offseason? Vanek? Vrbata? Jagr? :(
Should do nothing now other than clear cap and overhaul the roster in the offseason. Way too much money tied up in non-contributors, too many players comfortable in their roles of doing nothing.

If he wants Moulson, sign him in the offseason. I've seen enough, time to not make any stupid deals. This team is way more than one player away.

Battle Hymns

Sep 6, 2013
Which player do you want to switch him with and why does it make sense to put someone who has produce more with Fraser?

i dont understand the second part of your question.

toffoli is easily our most offensively gifted young forward.

my idea has been to put toffoli on the right side with Carter at C and wait for it..... Kopitar on the left side.

but that will never happen.

I don't have a problem with Fraser, i actually appreciate what he brings to the team unlike most posters on here. but at this point, brown or lewis should be playing with him. Toffoli should at least be given a shot to hopefully provide a spark.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
PP, we gain the zone and then proceed to ring it around the boards for possession. So the puck now has to avoid all 4 Coyote PKers for the Kings to gain possession. Of course they never do and it gets shot back down the ice! WTF?

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Honestly I am at the point where I hope the kings don't make a move and clean house in the off season. This team ain't doing **** in the playoffs this year.

Get brown out of here.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
And who do we go after in the offseason? Vanek? Vrbata? Jagr? :(

#2C, a defenseman or two, and a left wing. All of which can be done if enough cap is cleared.

Unless the Kings are trading for Crosby or Stamkos, this scoring problem isn't going away until the offseason. There isn't any one player out there who can solve this.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
This olympic break couldn't have come any sooner. If Lombardi doesn't make a move to help our offense, this team might actually be on the cusp of losing a playoff spot. I wouldn't be surprised to see something done within the next few days. The lack of offense has been atrocious, I've tried being positive but it's quite clear that this is more than just an issue of "going through a slump". The schedule doesn't get easier either.

You can start with asking what the **** has Dustin Brown been doing lately? You guys want to demote someone out of the top 6 and put Toffoli there? You can start by Dustin Brown. I don't care if you put Toffoli on the left wing with Richards and Williams but Brown needs to be a healthy scratch or moved down. Sutter needs to send a message to these guys, it's getting ridiculous.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The Kings don't normally play well in Phoenix to begin with. Add to that the Kings playing their 3rd game in 4 days, with a tough game last night in San Jose, and the Coyotes having played 1 game in 4 days, with last night off, and it turned out how it probably had no other way of turning out.

And the Kings can't score anyway.

It hasn't been a good 18 games stretch. What else can you say?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad